LTA Vehicle Inspection

RadX

Folks,

Just wondering, can I go and get my inspection done on my car, ie, 3 yrs, and is needed for road tax renewal WITHOUT the notice? I have not received the notice, and could be with the prev owner. Anybody got any info on this?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Folks,

Just wondering, can I go and get my inspection done on my car, ie, 3 yrs, and is needed for road tax renewal WITHOUT the notice? I have not received the notice, and could be with the prev owner. Anybody got any info on this?

Thanks

I don't think there is any problem as long as it is done. I nvr bring the notice to inspection centre. Moreover, i always drive to Changi North. No private car over there.

I don't think there is any problem as long as it is done. I nvr bring the notice to inspection centre. Moreover, i always drive to Changi North. No private car over there.

tks pal...and btwn you and me....bloody waste of $$$ and time hor...not like our cars are bone shakers [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

You don't need inspection notice. Just tell them your vehicle number will do. Then after inspection, you can pay road tax on the spot. If never bring road tax disc, just pay first and they will mail it to you.

I always to for inspection w/o brining anything one cause I always forget or no idea where I left the papers.

Neutral Newbie

Is your house near there? It sounds damm far to me..... Sin Ming is alot near to me so I usually go there. But its usually crowded one...... so have to queue...

Is your house near there? It sounds damm far to me..... Sin Ming is alot near to me so I usually go there. But its usually crowded one...... so have to queue...

I normally go to the one at AMK Ave 6.....there chop chop fast one

Neutral Newbie

I normally go to the one at AMK Ave 6.....there chop chop fast one

OIC. OK thanks will take note. Cause I usually go Vicom at Sin ming.... Crowded.... Sianz have to queue.

any recommendations which inspection centre is faster, less crowd,and more lenient and easy going

lenient and easy going one probably wont be less crowded.

I went to STA at Ayer Rajah Crescent (near my workplace), & Vicom at Ubi.

No difference lah. But so far, never manage to pass at first inspection. 1st car lights cannot pass, the pay 500 for a new pair, & then sold the car just a few months later....

2nd time, alignment out, but its quick fix (pay 50 bucks for alignment) & pass inspection again on the same day.

actually i tink depends on the time u go...

i rem first 2 times i went bout 10am bo lang one...

recently i went at bout 11.40am all the taxi n saloon in queue...

but ok la

jus queue bout 10mins. not too bad

i went sin ming one

Folks,

Thanks

dude you really or not?

you can go inspection everyday, just pay for it.

dont need document lah.

Thanks. all...did inspection today and was a breeze...Sin Ming veli free

STA right? I always prefer STA - they seem less "ngeow" than VICOM sometimes.

STA right? I always prefer STA - they seem less "ngeow" than VICOM sometimes.

aiyah...if car stock wat to be scaat of... [laugh][laugh][laugh] I still prefer the ones at AMK st63..but today their system down

↡ Advertisement