Ecu remapping

Minikong

On 6/12/2020 at 2:20 PM, Columbian78 said:

Unichip and rschip are 2 very different thing. Unichip is piggyback custom tuning. Rschip is off the shelf plug and play...and hope for something, nothing to tune.

A few years ago, RSchip was very popular. Can see many vendors peddling on forums, facebook, etc. And people do buy it. Then after a while nobody talks about it anymore. The reason is obvious.

oh okay thanks for clarifying about the differences. In any case i decided to stay stock for the time being.

Been asking around some workshops and not much luck finding legal LTA complaint exhaust system ( type r, fd1 have legal one) fd2A  dont have 😒. Many workshops dont carry for this generation civic already, only the current civic.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

oh okay thanks for clarifying about the differences. In any case i decided to stay stock for the time being.

Been asking around some workshops and not much luck finding legal LTA complaint exhaust system ( type r, fd1 have legal one) fd2A  dont have 😒. Many workshops dont carry for this generation civic already, only the current civic.

Change car to get the latest chip.

Hi experts,  i have some issue for my diesel performance chip and keep me wondering if its legit or not.i bought it online n scnd hnd. As i checked on9 ,i couldnt any detail of it.as i m wondering is it i get the name wrong or its just a piece of scam junk. So i try to ask evwry expert of tis. Its called signal tronic. The way to install its directly wired to the cables that connect to ecu. And it doesnt come with the plug. I attached the circuit board and plz anyone can help to identify this chip thanks alot

20201105_200528.jpg

20201105_200541.jpg

• Praise 1

On 11/6/2020 at 9:52 AM, Danny7093 said:

Hi experts,  i have some issue for my diesel performance chip and keep me wondering if its legit or not.i bought it online n scnd hnd. As i checked on9 ,i couldnt any detail of it.as i m wondering is it i get the name wrong or its just a piece of scam junk. So i try to ask evwry expert of tis. Its called signal tronic. The way to install its directly wired to the cables that connect to ecu. And it doesnt come with the plug. I attached the circuit board and plz anyone can help to identify this chip thanks alot

20201105_200528.jpg

20201105_200541.jpg

Look like a Scam,how much you paid for it.?What Car are you using on.?

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Look like a Scam,how much you paid for it.?What Car are you using on.?

Rm2k. Its for turbo diesel car...isuzu dmax..so is this really juz piece of trash?

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Danny7093 said:

Rm2k. Its for turbo diesel car...isuzu dmax..so is this really juz piece of trash?

Fit it on first,nothing change,ask seller....

I bought few years before..when i install it tat time, i install together with ecu remap as well so i wasnt sure whichnof it tat actually gains the power.

58 minutes ago, Freeder said:

This one not bad.. 

U can thank me later..

https://m.facebook.com/hexperformancellp/

I have tried Hex performance for tuning my own car and its not bad,  can feel the difference less laggy off the line even though its N.A engine and wont gain that much power

For turbo cars  you should be seeing much bigger gains both in bhp and torque.

Hex does road tune to adjust your car AFR ( air fuel ratio) at different rpm range so try and go only when the weather is good, that time i went it  started to  rain very heavily cats and dogs, more difficult to tune on the road due to slippery road conditions.

Edited by Confusedboi

On 1/31/2022 at 8:33 AM, Victor5000 said:

Any comments on the other workshops like Gary’s Engrg, BMS Tuning, Monster Tune & Super Tune?

Which is better in terms or price  and service?

What Car Model you are Driving.?

I’m driving the new Renault Captur 1.3 turbo.

@ER-3682 Any comments on the other workshops like Gary’s Engrg, BMS Tuning, Monster Tune & Super Tune?

11 minutes ago, Victor5000 said:

I’m driving the new Renault Captur 1.3 turbo.

@ER-3682 Any comments on the other workshops like Gary’s Engrg, BMS Tuning, Monster Tune & Super Tune?

I have personal experience with BMS tuning. I would say they know what they are doing and are responsible n able to rectify issues. Can look for Andrew.

Some tuners only do popular/easy cars. I think BMS is not one of them.

I agree that the Renault Captur 1.3 turbo is not common on the road, therefore not many tuners in Singapore may not have the data to conduct the tuning of this potential engine which was the work of Daimler/Renault/Nissan alliance. 

Just hope to find the right tuner to unlock the potential of the engine.

↡ Advertisement