STUPID RT and ICT

Jeo01

Neutral Newbie

Call FCC to defer my rt because it clash with my reservist. FCC say not their problem. Say call unit. Call unit say not their problem. CCB. I WANT TO SERVE THE NATION ALSO SO TROUBLESOME!!!

Does any bro here know who is the actual party to call?

↡ Advertisement

Call FCC to defer my rt because it clash with my reservist. FCC say not their problem. Say call unit. Call unit say not their problem. CCB. I WANT TO SERVE THE NATION ALSO SO TROUBLESOME!!!

call NS hotline and bao toh both parties to them lor.. they will sort it out

taichi masters at work. jus don go to rt. go for ur ict. then when they wanna charge u for not attending rt, jus produce ur ict attendance.

on that day, go and take MC. In BMT time, u never take MC meh?

You belongs to ur unit only, u RT, IPPT, defaulted and kena charged all have to go through ur own unit, FCC is just conducting only....

If I were u I will just inform the FCC on this and get a verbal "reference" for cover backside then go ahead for the ICT, when in camp just inform the OC for watsoever....

Go for ict.

This is really a blame others except me society.

Who failed the ippt? Gov make us work and work for the expensive car and house, untill no time to exercise???

Neutral Newbie

call NS hotline and bao toh both parties to them lor.. they will sort it out

I called the NS SG hotline 1800-3676767 its all machine voice only leh. No option leads to a live person. KNN. FARKKING NS...already so troublesome still must go through all these shits to do my bookings

Neutral Newbie

You belongs to ur unit only, u RT, IPPT, defaulted and kena charged all have to go through ur own unit, FCC is just conducting only....

If I were u I will just inform the FCC on this and get a verbal "reference" for cover backside then go ahead for the ICT, when in camp just inform the OC for watsoever....

I called FCC leow...Bedok and Maju say not their taichi....say go find unit....go find unit say also not their taichi....verbal reference in the end all denied i die

Turbocharged

I called the NS SG hotline 1800-3676767 its all machine voice only leh. No option leads to a live person. KNN. FARKKING NS...already so troublesome still must go through all these shits to do my bookings

have lah, i always call n talk to the CS officer [rolleyes]

Unique Singapore

Call Teo Chee Hean...all issue on defence under him.... [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] i was a PTI before in Maju years back. About this, i would strongly suggest you to go for ur ICT likewise advised by the other forumers. yeah, I know that the guys will not entertain your problem with regards to this. (Actually they can help but, at most times, they dont give a damn.) LLST. Dont worry mate, your ICT is primary whereas the RT is secondary. If you still want to clear ur doubts, call the fitness conditioning centre and ask to speak to the OC direct and explain your situation. Now, OC LLST have to solve ur problems liao!!! [thumbsup] thats the trick to make them busy as the PTIs nowadays are getting lazier.
↡ Advertisement