Stamford's CSC3 promo is back

Garlic

Neutral Newbie

Ad taken from 04/11/2010 issue of ST.

There are two changes to the ad from one month ago when they first launched the promotion. Yesterday's ad says that the tires are made in europe whereas the first ad said it was made in germany i think. Second, you can no longer pay by installment which I think was allowed the first time round. Not really sure because I paid the whole thing upfront.

My review of the tyre after changing from potenzas re001 is that it is more responsive than even the potenzas to steering changes on my ford focus, meaning more precise. Road holding has improved especially around corners, but surprisingly, the loudness of the tyre is just as it was compared to the RE001s, but at this price, the RE001s are more expensive than the CSCs. Verdict: Continentals anyday...

Neutral Newbie

bro,

whats POS?

does ST do trade ins... [:/]

No... which was sad because I stll had about 30% on my potenzas... but i rather change it there and then since the discount was so tempting. Better to change than to pay a lot more later on for potenzas

Neutral Newbie

mine stock is 215,225 can use?

check with them... mine was stock 215 also, but 225 managed to go in... enjoying the tires now :)

↡ Advertisement