Is this Audi RS4 worth it?

Lethalstrike

1st of all dont believe the mileage. As for parked in basement I guess if both owner do the same & you speak to them, you can believe. This car was prolly purchased at body + paper + a bit more. Worth or not? Calculate the depreciation per annum cos you wont renew this car's coe due to large cc and small market of buyers. M3 is more iconic imo.

I don't see why the mileage is tough to believe. My Bimmer is a daily driver yet has only 21,000+ km after more than 2.5 years of usage. That's common when there are multiple cars/household - in fact some of our other cars see even less miles/year.

The possibility of occult flood damage is a real concern, I'll concede that.

I don't see why the mileage is tough to believe. My Bimmer is a daily driver yet has only 21,000+ km after more than 2.5 years of usage. That's common when there are multiple cars/household - in fact some of our other cars see even less miles/year.

yeah...gulp.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

this is is not a simple car to maintain.

only if have spare cash for the maintenance and upkeep

looking at the omv, a PI i reckon ?

If one has to think about these things - go buy a Vios.

Its a different class of vehicles.

buy new vios still got warranty.

buy this rs4, confirm no more warranty

do some homework so before buying

so know what to expect and what to budget to maintain it.

I guess anything is possible but anyway car from dealer almost 100% confirm chopped clocked. [laugh] . The only way to tell is service history from AD.

Neutral Newbie

Nice car!! However, can't tell if RS4 is better or M3 is better. I would say it largely depends on what /you want. Both will have different handling characteristics. So which one do you prefer?

Neutral Newbie

wow! car... but i read the description in the ad....

"Parked In Basement At All Times. " *gulp*

hahah. he meant level 1 la. this car is located at commonwealth's autoinc. (very hiong car detail shop)

it's always parked either indoors or level 1, sheltered. i see it everyday.

Neutral Newbie

A bit wasted for V8 engine used in Sgp road, just Audi A4 2.0 Quattro with ECU upgrade should be more than enough..

you wont be having that 4.5s 0-100 then.

Neutral Newbie

the sound from the V8 is sweet.

Not really sweet because its not designed as a sports car, thus exhaust is rather muffled..... Eg. see those SC430 and LS460 etc on the road, they are whisper quiet despite having a V8....

Not really sweet because its not designed as a sports car, thus exhaust is rather muffled..... Eg. see those SC430 and LS460 etc on the road, they are whisper quiet despite having a V8....

Stock RS4 mufflers produce decent amount of sound. Better music to my ears than those ghastly noise produced by those milo tins at the back of evos and rexes.

Neutral Newbie

this is is not a simple car to maintain.

only if have spare cash for the maintenance and upkeep

looking at the omv, a PI i reckon ?

This car is only meant for those who is money no problem type..... If have to think about maintenance cost, then its not for the person. Audi is a premium brand so maintenance will naturally be very expensive.

a kreissieg system will solve the problem

I guess anything is possible but anyway car from dealer almost 100% confirm chopped clocked. [laugh] . The only way to tell is service history from AD.

If my dad or I sold our cars (Merc and Bimmer respectively), the dealer would probably have to adjust the mileage *upward* to make it more believable. [laugh]

change the exhaust and suspension, retune ECU and you got muscle cars

Stock RS4 mufflers produce decent amount of sound. Better music to my ears than those ghastly noise produced by those milo tins at the back of evos and rexes.

even the stock turbo 4 and V6 of audi produce much nicer sounds than jap milo cans..

↡ Advertisement