VTTR BBK are you using?

Ken4555

Anyone can advise where to install SSBH at a reasonable price? I only need to replace front and low budget. I manage to find one sell at $110 for front, brand is D1

↡ Advertisement

u drive race car ah? do alignment every 5K for what? alignment won't "run" one what... $40 - $60 every time?

...and you do so much alignment don't even know what setting they align for you ah?...

I service my car in Sg but when I pop over JB I do the alignment there, which cost about 40rm so its quite ok [:p]

possible if he keeps drifting or takes corners at obscene speeds.

but my guess is underinflated tyres.

You are right on that part, I don't really slow down to super slow speed at corners, maybe just release my throttle abit.

Edited by Ghostami

I service my car in Sg but when I pop over JB I do the alignment there, which cost about 40rm so its quite ok [:p]

good for you. But if they don't give you a printout of the results, I think you can see from their computer screen what camber settings they are doing for you.

unless your boss is like my boss... i am sure you will have some r&r time mah.... :D

Have la but I have pretty heavy work commitments. So at end of day, it is beyond my boss. :D

hi...

those using VTTR BBK, a couple of questions...

the design of VTTR is very Endless... so i guess Endless pads can be used? or any other brands can use for VTTR? the 6pot, the mini 6pot uses same pads?

and for the disc rotor, not the floating type... the 1piece type, 303mm... any other brands have the same fitment?... i know EBC only makes rotors to OEM specs... anyone knows anything about runstop rotors?

thanks...

Im using VTTR mini 6-pot for 3000km now....very good investment biting power very good and makes the brake pedal very hard and clamp down on the rotors from 120-80 so there is no need to press hard....but not sensitive.....many people get the wrong idea....for your info mini 6-pot is ok for those who want to upgrade to a stronger brake but no need scared what b-------t the car will jerk with a slight tap....u think 5-tonner air brake ah???

Im using VTTR mini 6-pot for 3000km now....very good investment biting power very good and makes the brake pedal very hard and clamp down on the rotors from 120-80 so there is no need to press hard....but not sensitive.....many people get the wrong idea....for your info mini 6-pot is ok for those who want to upgrade to a stronger brake but no need scared what b-------t the car will jerk with a slight tap....u think 5-tonner air brake ah???

read properly lah i on vttr for a year liao...

good for you. But if they don't give you a printout of the results, I think you can see from their computer screen what camber settings they are doing for you.

Yeah, I always watch what setting they put for me, so far with stock camber they adjust 1.4 Deg

Yeah, I always watch what setting they put for me, so far with stock camber they adjust 1.4 Deg

I assume that's a negative 1.4 deg. You usually wouldn't set a positive camber.

I do alignment every time I go servicing. Practically 5k I alignment once. Maybe the person who did it set a too positive one or I just have bad driving habits.

Camber_Explanation.jpg