Rear bumper slightly dent

Pelican

My car rear bumper is dented. something like the image.

Anyone knows approx how much to repair?

this one considered as slightly dent ah? Haha.

if the repair is possible plus the paint work, it will cost about s$180.

you can try asking the shops at yishun industrial park A.

Contact with good workshop

they use suction & plastic hammer skilfully to remove dent with out scratching the paint. minor cut layers can be in paint but doing this very precisely body workers can avoid cuts in paints

A hair dryer with suction pump can be used but I recommend you to workshop

Neutral Newbie

Any good workshop for recommendation around bukit batok area? My rear bumper got a big dent

Go to :-

- 51, Paya Ubi Ind Pk (Ubi Ave 1) , if not mistaken on 3rd level there's an auto grooming ctr that use spot light and soften the bumper and push it out (Cost about S$ 80/-)

- or if not try 53 Paya Ubi 1st level of they can do (In case you can't locate the one @ 51 Level 3) The other one @

- Unity Centre (Bt Batok Crescent, level 3 another car groomer -- shop name can't recall as seen their ads)

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
post-53309-1307129576_thumb.jpgI reversed and touched rented car as the attached... do you think it will be noticed? Edited by Sakee

Neutral Newbie

I reversed and touched rented car as the attached... do you think it will be noticed?

Do you guys think I should get help from driver to patch at workshop to confirm no problem?

Neutral Newbie

wait for more dent and repair one time ..... to me, most importantly is Interior and Engine base. Dent & paint just cosmetic factor.

Neutral Newbie

I reversed and touched rented car as the attached... do you think it will be noticed?

so far, no news, means good... however, two weeks ago, within a week of 4 Jun, I found the upper half of my car, at the metal of the back door, has a dent about the size of a palm.. I think must be done by that angry young man. today, i went to workshop, they said must knock back with painting... but i insist dont want to paint, so the workshop anyhow hit back lightly. still got small dent but the man said if knock more need to spray paint... sibeh sian man.

Heater blower, or just pour hot water over the area, or park directly under hot sun, or both. Plastic is softer when hot.

Just use hand to pop it out.

may not be perfect, but i think it will be 70-80% recovery.

when driving, suddenly jam brake and let the car tailgating crash into your bumper....

then claim that unlucky driver....

free!

If he is from Aliliba than u eat s--t. [:p]