Renault Fluence 1.6, 1k more than Toyota Altis

Help1

looks way better and fresher than boring dull uncle Altis. don't have to have a huge list of features to win over the Altis because it never had much features to begin with.

no matter what new models come out from Toyota.. it seems like they stayed at that level, never improved or sometimes.. moved a step back in terms of design (e.g new Mark X and Rav4)

same goes for honda (spy shots of new civic) & suzuki (the new swift).. at least nissan is daring, mazda is sporty looking.

look at korean makes.. each design coming out from their design boards is fresh & exciting. even entry level conti brands like opel / peugeot / renault is stepping up its game.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

some people drive renault also keep to the brand and change over same brand.. up to individual whether he like.. i believe the most important thing is every morning go down to carpark feel excited can liao.. by the way i like the right showgirl white white.. nice..

• Praise 1

Driving the last version of Megane 2 sedan (before Fluence replacement), zero problems so far (touch wood).

Heavy body, but still very economical. 11km/l for city driving. 13km/l for mix of city and highway. Should be much better if NSH at speed limit.

It seems I am only the one more interested in looking at the girls. I didn't even check how the Renault looks lik. LoL.

Looks normal only lah.

some people drive renault also keep to the brand and change over same brand.. up to individual whether he like.. i believe the most important thing is every morning go down to carpark feel excited can liao.. by the way i like the right showgirl white white.. nice..

being a past renault owner who has many fellow renault owner friends, i totally disagree with you and can tell you that you are wrong ! nine out of ten renault car owners wont buy the same brand again.

Edited by Vextan

being a past renault owner who has many fellow renault owner friends, i totally disagree with you and can tell you that you are wrong ! nine out of ten renault car owners wont buy the same brand again.

this i gotta agree.. [laugh]

which renault you drove before huh bro?

the sales team in renault is ok.. but not the service centre. seems like its the same for VW too [cool]