Do you like going out by yourself?

Ahtong

Do you like to go shopping, eat meals or watch movie by yourself? Do you feel awkward doing so?

I quite enjoy shopping by myself because I can follow my own timing and no need to see my companion's impatient face.

↡ Advertisement

oh , i also dun mind do things alone, but so far only watched 1movie by myself ....

sometimes its so troublesome to ask ppl along coz they think u have a car and u should pick them n send them back!

oh , i also dun mind do things alone, but so far only watched 1movie by myself ....

sometimes its so troublesome to ask ppl along coz they think u have a car and u should pick them n send them back!

send them back on the way okay la.. mayb once a while send them back home also can la, depend on schdule ba. But mainly gg out alone is dnt nid wait for everyone's timing to say wat movie watch, wat to eat, when go out la etc

i watched i think erm at least 5 per quarter haha i watched in the afternoon but my friends mostly working

send them back on the way okay la.. mayb once a while send them back home also can la, depend on schdule ba. But mainly gg out alone is dnt nid wait for everyone's timing to say wat movie watch, wat to eat, when go out la etc

e prob is not on the way leh .... somemore i am a gal , send a guy friend home ? ends up i reach home so late and they didnt even bother u reach home safetly ...

e prob is not on the way leh .... somemore i am a gal , send a guy friend home ? ends up i reach home so late and they didnt even bother u reach home safetly ...

haha true true ungentleman

dnt wry da-jie, usually after gg on seperate ways home after our cycling trip ard sg, i'd check that all bck safely. hmm...u send me bck i proomise will call you when you reach home, k? [grouphug]

tt guy shld hv sent a msg or smth

Difficult lah..do things alone..although I now single and bo pian. When u watch movies alone and there's couple beside you snuggling up to each other you feel awkward.

When you eat alone, there will be people who wan to share table with you and you feel lack of privacy. If there is couple sitting near you, then the guy will be like very defensive as he thinks you are single and tryin to bio his galfrend..so very menacing for a lone ranger.

But at times for certain very guy movies like GI Joe or Transformers my ex all dun want to watch so watch along lor..wauhahaha [laugh]

Do you like to go shopping, eat meals or watch movie by yourself? Do you feel awkward doing so?

I quite enjoy shopping by myself because I can follow my own timing and no need to see my companion's impatient face.

Done of the things u mentioned alone but not watching a movie alone.

When I got things to buy, I'll do alone. Buy and ciao....no need to wait.

For me, buying things, I prefer to do alone. Coz usually I've done my homework and knows what and where to buy. Quickly rush home to open the package.

Yes, sometime, those movie that my wife not interested in...I will watch it myself even if it is midnight show.....I also go for clothing shopping myself if I know what I already want to buy....

shopping can be quite free and easy if alone! :D no need listen to others for comments/sugestions!

but kinda weird and lonely to watch movie alone. so havent tried it before :D

Edited by Lamzh87

For me, buying things, I prefer to do alone. Coz usually I've done my homework and knows what and where to buy. Quickly rush home to open the package.

Haha same as me! Sometimes I can be in and out of the shopping centre before grace period expires. [laugh]

I enjoy shopping alone, no one to bother me, if I am tired I just stop, feel like walking again just go, don't have to wait and ask and all those sort of things..

↡ Advertisement