Traveling to Israel

LoverofCar

Will be making a trip to the country on business and heard many nice thing about it...;Places and etc....

But One thing i heard is that, if you got a Israel stamp on your passport. Next time, when you travel to a country like Bolehland....or middle eastern countries....(I don't want to state too clearly on the religion thingy to avoid bringing that into discussion...so i hope when u add comment here....pls be mindful not to offence our brother/sister...) , you will faced an issue with the custom....They will question you like you are their parents killer...Anyone have experienced that? My EU counterpart used a second passport to travel so he wont faced issue when traveling to middle east, indo and Bolehland.....

Edited by LoverofCar
↡ Advertisement

ive never seen any custom officer flip thru the pages of your pass port to see which countries u have been to before. If he really does that, means he suspects the validity of the passport or the character carrying that passport. ".They will question you like you are their parents killer" LOL. everyone from muslim countries have parents born in palestine ah?

You mean the customs officer so free and flip every page to scrutinize your passport stamps meh?

Hi,TS can refer here for more info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_passp...stamps_or_visas

Edit: I swear I saw it somewhere before from a more acreditted source..Try the link below:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/middle-east...ing-israel.html

Edited by Kac

You mean the customs officer so free and flip every page to scrutinize your passport stamps meh?

Am not sure...if someone want to take note of something....it can be seen ...of cos if the custom missed it...all will be fine....that's why i was asking whether if they ''SEE'' it, will it be an issue....Becos I heard someone kana before...

Hi,TS can refer here for more info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_passp...stamps_or_visas

Edit: I swear I saw it somewhere before from a more acreditted source..Try the link below:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/middle-east...ing-israel.html

Thanks mate...so there are people facing issue on that....how come people here just shoot off and thinking that things won't happened just becos ''custom will never flip your passport"...... [confused]

Edited by LoverofCar

My neighbor in bolehland....he went to Israel. He said, he didn't go direct to Israel from Boleh land. Instead, traveled to neighbouring muslim country first and then crossed over. If you do it this way, they'll stick a piece of paper on your PP instead of stamping. Then when you're done, you can just tear it off.

They will flip, but most of the time they are looking for the next blank space to chop.

If your passport is quite empty, then easily spotted with the Israel stamp lah. But, if your passport is quite filled up, it's not easy to look through.

Will be making a trip to the country on business and heard many nice thing about it...;Places and etc....

But One thing i heard is that, if you got a Israel stamp on your passport. Next time, when you travel to a country like Bolehland....or middle eastern countries....(I don't want to state too clearly on the religion thingy to avoid bringing that into discussion...so i hope when u add comment here....pls be mindful not to offence our brother/sister...) , you will faced an issue with the custom....They will question you like you are their parents killer...Anyone have experienced that? My EU counterpart used a second passport to travel so he wont faced issue when traveling to middle east, indo and Bolehland.....

When I went there 10 years ago, I actually applied for another passport from ICA that says "Valid for travel to israel only - not valid for any other country". So I travelled with two passports on that trip - one purely for the Israeli stamp and the other for the rest of the countries on my trip. Note that if you're traveling to/from Israel overland via Jordan or Egypt, you'll also have to ensure they don't put their border entry/exit stamps on your regular passport (some countries like Syria check for this). A simple request to the customs officer to stamp on a separate piece of paper did the trick for me then [:)]

Vietnam customs do, 3 years ago. Flip through the pages for a minute. They even remarked "you go many places"

But lately they have improved....with the new airport and all

ive never seen any custom officer flip thru the pages of your pass port to see which countries u have been to before. If he really does that, means he suspects the validity of the passport or the character carrying that passport. ".They will question you like you are their parents killer" LOL. everyone from muslim countries have parents born in palestine ah?

no issues, i have been to both country X and bolehland using same passport. if u are worried, u can a separate passport just for country X visit.

yes, they will flip thru n see

go and come back, report to ICA your passport torn by kids/maid...... then ask for a new one :D

no need so troublesome, just to apply for 1 more passport just for that country travel.

Its true that having an Israeli stamp on your passport could cause some entry issues to middle eastern countries such as Egypt or Jordan. Malaysia should not be an issue. The best way around this is to do a mid-east tour and then end in Israel, or pick either of them until the next passport replacement/renewal.

↡ Advertisement