Daihatsu Terios 4X4

Good-Carbuyer

Believe me it going to be fun.... Daihatsu Teruios is just 1.5 with just 105bhp so it kind of not enough, but ok I have seen people bringing Daihatsu for off roading. Have fun! Just need to watch out since its just 1.5 Cheers!

Hi, Anyone with comments to share on this model for offroad driving?

I am musing to go into offroad driving holidays

as long as you have equipped with off road tires , thats it , you are ready !

Believe me it going to be fun.... Daihatsu Teruios is just 1.5 with just 105bhp so it kind of not enough, but ok I have seen people bringing Daihatsu for off roading. Have fun! Just need to watch out since its just 1.5 Cheers!

Can share with us what to watch out when sight-seeing offroad driving?

Many thanks

Terios 4 wheel drive is only for soft core off road.

It does not come with transfer case for hard core off road.

Can share with us why need transfer case? Can elaborate soft core off road=?

Many thanks

as long as you have equipped with off road tires , thats it , you are ready !

Does the car comes with off rd tires? [:/] Since this car is 4X4 drive, i wld think it shld be able to handle off rd driving?! [rolleyes]

Can share with us what model you drive?

good morning bro... :)

wow, that sounds fun, hope you can get what you want... do keep us update with your new ride :)

In danger of off-road driving addiction now. We were a little lost on Deepavali, driving to Mt Ophir. Met a convoy of locals, so decided to follow them. They led us through neglected damaged/worn road withh a little off-road driving. Good ground clearance very useful

Does the car comes with off rd tires? [:/] Since this car is 4X4 drive, i wld think it shld be able to handle off rd driving?! [rolleyes]

I am not sure if terios can handle off roading well , i bet it is better then a CR-V , my CR-V has no power to do off roading , really , kinda disapointing .

as for off road tires , i think it doesn't come with it , you need to buy .

I am not sure if terios can handle off roading well , i bet it is better then a CR-V , my CR-V has no power to do off roading , really , kinda disapointing .

as for off road tires , i think it doesn't come with it , you need to buy .

I believe CR-V much heavier than Terios 4X4

Terios 4X4 catalogue stated minimum road clearance: 200 (mm) with 235/60R16 tire (urban type), kerb weight: 1170kg

I had seen some Landrovers with electric winch (I do not think Terios suitable for that)

No idea where to fix snorkel if needed, too

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

Just visited the showroom and collected a catalogue. 132Km/H with max torque at 4400rpm? Many others travelling at 150Km/H along NSH (I would be like road hogging with 132Km/H). [lipsrsealed] How? [confused]

Sounds like its really has low gearing, perhaps to get better move off considering the hp/nm pulling that > 1.2 tons of Kerweight spread over 4WD.

• Praise 5

Some earlier model SUVs like pre 1996 Suzuki Vitara, Mitsubishi Pajero and Toyota Fortuner have a transfer case that allows the driver to switch between 2 wheel drive and 4H & 4L.