All about Airtrek Turbo

Sei_fei_loh

Hi Gurus,

I am looking at getting a Airtrek Turbo. Any current drivers or ex drivers who can give inputs on this ride?

Done a search and apparently not much has been discussed.

What is the FC that you getting? Heard horror stories about it but all are hearsay. No friends driving one.

Pls help.

thks

↡ Advertisement

Considering forester too. Only d 05 model. Know of 1 dealer fren selling airtrek and wifey quite likes d shape. Google abit but didn't get much result. Know some mcfers used to drive Tat. Thus seeking some inputs here

Neutral Newbie

Considering forester too. Only d 05 model. Know of 1 dealer fren selling airtrek and wifey quite likes d shape. Google abit but didn't get much result. Know some mcfers used to drive Tat. Thus seeking some inputs here

once i was considering between forester and the airtrek turbo, decided on airtrek turbo since i didn't like the coffin boxy look of the forester.

Assuming if you managed to get a "stock" Airtrek-R the FC you could get at best is probably 400km per tank at about 8km/L

once i was considering between forester and the airtrek turbo, decided on airtrek turbo since i didn't like the coffin boxy look of the forester.

Assuming if you managed to get a "stock" Airtrek-R the FC you could get at best is probably 400km per tank at about 8km/L

Forrester rear very awkward. Like the designer lost their train of thoughts anyhow chop.

i tink im in d same situation which u had last time. Wifey likes suv, so forester came into d list until we saw airtrek on sale. She likes tat more. Thus came in here to ask for feedbacks.

R u still driving one nw? 8km/l is wat u gt?

U have any frens seling?

Is d maintenance extremly high?

Neutral Newbie

i tink im in d same situation which u had last time. Wifey likes suv, so forester came into d list until we saw airtrek on sale. She likes tat more. Thus came in here to ask for feedbacks.

R u still driving one nw? 8km/l is wat u gt?

U have any frens seling?

Is d maintenance extremly high?

sold quite sometime ago liao,initially i could get 400km per tank, later wat i got was more like 6.5km/l or about 300km per tank but this is after modding to 320bhp, eg change FMIC, evo 6.5 turbo, tuning.

frankly just stock + tuning is already very nice to drive....but you know la turbo car dont mod buy turbo for what......haha

maintenence , being turbo it's good to change engine oil every 5000KM....

the car is quite cheap now , can get a 05 for 40k around...

the gearbox is quite strong though only start to slip at about 350bhp if i remember correctly.

if you want some power and big size car at around 40k and looks good, this is it bro...

Edited by Zealot

Wat did he get in d end?

the wishy washy b*tch (its a guy btw haha) stuck to his old car... [laugh]

seriously u may wanna try SMC (at delphiforums), u may hv more luck there w ex-owners there.

sold quite sometime ago liao,initially i could get 400km per tank, later wat i got was more like 6.5km/l or about 300km per tank but this is after modding to 320bhp, eg change FMIC, evo 6.5 turbo, tuning.

frankly just stock + tuning is already very nice to drive....but you know la turbo car dont mod buy turbo for what......haha

maintenence , being turbo it's good to change engine oil every 5000KM....

the car is quite cheap now , can get a 05 for 40k around...

the gearbox is quite strong though only start to slip at about 350bhp if i remember correctly.

if you want some power and big size car at around 40k and looks good, this is it bro...

went to see one today and found d drive is nt too bad. May i chk if d ralliart meters came as standard?

Which w/s u went to d other time?

the wishy washy b*tch (its a guy btw haha) stuck to his old car... [laugh]

seriously u may wanna try SMC (at delphiforums), u may hv more luck there w ex-owners there.

delphiforum still active? Didnt noe tat. Tks for d info

Neutral Newbie

went to see one today and found d drive is nt too bad. May i chk if d ralliart meters came as standard?

Which w/s u went to d other time?

it came as a standard on mine, although some bros/dealers actually took it out to sell...lol

ws? aseop at amk.....evo engine in a suv for 40k where to find sia.....heh

another newer alternative is the VW Tiguan which i kinda of like and is the only car that i tink can match the masculine look of the Airtrek-R

albeit at a much higher cost...

caractere-volkswagen-tiguan.jpg

Edited by Zealot

it came as a standard on mine, although some bros/dealers actually took it out to sell...lol

ws? aseop at amk.....evo engine in a suv for 40k where to find sia.....heh

another newer alternative is the VW Tiguan which i kinda of like and is the only car that i tink can match the masculine look of the Airtrek-R

albeit at a much higher cost...

damn.. the dealer told me that the ralliart meters are not standard. If i am gettin that unit, that means i wld have to install gauges.

Any active airtrek forums? googled but found nthing.

Neutral Newbie

damn.. the dealer told me that the ralliart meters are not standard. If i am gettin that unit, that means i wld have to install gauges.

Any active airtrek forums? googled but found nthing.

It's possible the earlier batches didn't come with it as standard.

Not a big deal actually you can go get some nicer looking defi gauges if you want....look for alex to tune the car later ...haha

Delphi forums : http://forums.delphiforums.com/Airtrek/start

Edited by Zealot

It's possible the earlier batches didn't come with it as standard.

Not a big deal actually you can go get some nicer looking defi gauges if you want....look for alex to tune the car later ...haha

Delphi forums : http://forums.delphiforums.com/Airtrek/start

tks for d link. Its really nt easy to find someone with experiences with ATR nowadays. If u dun mind, can pm me ur email add? Easier to communucate tat way. :)

wats ur ride nw?

↡ Advertisement