Does education reflect directly on how much u earn?

Initial_fire82

hi all

nowadays degree is everywhere. so i would like to heard how much u guys are earning as compare to your education.

those earning big money because of parent's start up capital no count. strike toto no count. family business also no count.

It does not matter if u earn $1.2k or $12k per month, same for pri 6 to doctorate.

Please give true information as this is also one of the factor for me to go back to school and study or not.

↡ Advertisement

hi all

nowadays degree is everywhere. so i would like to heard how much u guys are earning as compare to your education.

those earning big money because of parent's start up capital no count. strike toto no count. family business also no count.

It does not matter if u earn $1.2k or $12k per month, same for pri 6 to doctorate.

Please give true information as this is also one of the factor for me to go back to school and study or not.

a good education give u a dman solid hardstart, espcelly u are a scholer.

i deal with intern from a prestige bank, and they are paying 10k usd as thier monthly salary, and allowance is excluded :)

a good education give u a dman solid hardstart, only u are a scholer.

i deal with intern from a prestige bank, and they are paying 10k usd as thier monthly salary, and allowance is excluded :)

but sadly to said, they only invest in young ppl, only when u are young, as u got great potnetial in the future, so if u pass the age of 25 and above forget it, and try to do some sales job instead.

just take alook at our singapore army promotion system, and u will understand,

when u are a diploma holder sign on, then take degree, u can never overtake those on scholer with the army.

when u are a captain, they anyhow also ltc, even u perform well.

the only way to break this cursed, is to do job like trading, sales to prove your worth and vision that books cant determine

Edited by Minikong

im 28 and earning ard 3k and thinking of studying a degree. im consider old as a student plus surely not gifted to be a scholar. school fee is near 30k. is it worth the effort, time and money?

Edited by Initial_fire82

im 28 and earning ard 3k and thinking of studying a degree. im consider old as a student plus surely not gifted to be a scholar. school fee is near 30k. is it worth the effort and time?

bro it is always good to upgrade yourself, but from hte course u mentioned i think u studying provate school right?

most mnc and goverment bodies dont regonize private instutute degree.

sorry to offend but i deal with many private schools in singapore, i know how much thier degree worth.

i will strongly suggest u to work and see if the company will subside you to study anot

as a singaporean if u try hard to go to nus these all, u still can get grant.

1. You are in which industry?

2. Subsequent posts after mine will reiterate that they are not co-related. Eg. A last time study until O levels now he earn 50,000....blah blah blah...

1. You are in which industry?

2. Subsequent posts after mine will reiterate that they are not co-related. Eg. A last time study until O levels now he earn 50,000....blah blah blah...

but bro, these are either entrepernuer or those silver spoon, or those top sales ppl lol.

and yes these are the true essence of getting rich, that books cant teach!

simple theory, a boss hire 2 sales manager 1 is o level the otheris phd.

o level guy chiong 1m sales 1 year

phd guy chiong 800k sales 1 year

who will get promoted, of course the o level guy la

bro it is always good to upgrade yourself, but from hte course u mentioned i think u studying provate school right?

most mnc and goverment bodies dont regonize private instutute degree.

sorry to offend but i deal with many private schools in singapore, i know how much thier degree worth.

i will strongly suggest u to work and see if the company will subside you to study anot

as a singaporean if u try hard to go to nus these all, u still can get grant.

So is SIM degree good?

[confused]

So is SIM degree good?

[confused]

aaa.... my personal opinion, no flamming as my job deal alot in learning and development.

a grade cert to my boss is like harvard, yales, oxford

b brade cert is like nus ntu smu, hongkong u these all

c grade cert is like psb, sim.

been influence by the garment, as u graduate from psb u got no pr, if you are a foreigner, but if u are nus, ntu, smu,

they sent pr to your home, but this year change liao, they give them 1 year social visit pass to slowly find job in singapore.

some of you might think, harvard, yales, u dont crap la, but to be honest, there are quite common now in singapore, as u can imagine 1 year how many of them graduate from these uni...... i handle alot of thier relocation issues in singapore, hence i know the amount of them

So is SIM degree good?

[confused]

im confused too.. some say sim good.. some say same for all private school.. some say depends on performance at work.

so the current advise is stay put and find a sale job that can earn big bucks rather than waste time study again?

but bro, these are either entrepernuer or those silver spoon, or those top sales ppl lol.

and yes these are the true essence of getting rich, that books cant teach!

simple theory, a boss hire 2 sales manager 1 is o level the otheris phd.

o level guy chiong 1m sales 1 year

phd guy chiong 800k sales 1 year

who will get promoted, of course the o level guy la

but what if they both chiong 1m sale? lols... i know its unlikely..

I think i facing the similar situation as TS

Many of my peers were currently studying while i'm alr working.....

Now, i feel like i'm "behind"...

-_-

rat race

im confused too.. some say sim good.. some say same for all private school.. some say depends on performance at work.

so the current advise is stay put and find a sale job that can earn big bucks rather than waste time study again?

erm are you made for sales anot? not everyone is

last time dip and now got alot difference so do a degree

end of the day is how u view it..

for me,i already stop at my level..coz end of the day..unless i can double my pay once i got it..lol

erm are you made for sales anot? not everyone is

fyi im doing a sale job right now. but low com job and cant get me anywhere with my current working experience

↡ Advertisement