MAZDA 6

Voxy28

How come this model like no value one? 5k dep nia...

Sell that time should be 4k...... jialat. Is it a problematic car?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Subaru Legacy also... dep 5k+ [knife]

Anyone remember how much it cost then? Somewhere around 80k right?

Edited by Voxy28
  • Praise 1

Not really i am driving a M6 SP model for the last 1 and half years i get around 10.5Km/Ltr 50 city and 50 highway.

For a 2 l car it is not that bad . Space and hadling wise it is a very good car to have and very relable .

• Praise 2

Not really i am driving a M6 SP model for the last 1 and half years i get around 10.5Km/Ltr 50 city and 50 highway.

For a 2 l car it is not that bad . Space and hadling wise it is a very good car to have and very relable .

I thought so too... but resale it is same dep as Mazda3? [hur]

• Praise 1

10.5km/ltr for an "older" 2ltr car is a very good figure, somemore 50/50.... With Mazda, it's very often the drivers who contrive to give not so good FC.... It's just so fun to drive that we tend to be a bit more errrr "aggressive"?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

then quickly grab urself a good deal loh, before more pple take notice

[:p]

ha ha ha..... me look see look see, waiting for my buddy to call me. He dealer

but one problem once you start driving a M6 and when you want to change the car and get a conti next it will be very difficult the space and the feel of the steering very hard to come by.

• Praise 2

but one problem once you start driving a M6 and when you want to change the car and get a conti next it will be very difficult the space and the feel of the steering very hard to come by.

Really so amazing??

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

How come this model like no value one? 5k dep nia...

Sell that time should be 4k...... jialat. Is it a problematic car?

Used Mazda 6 is one of the most under rated best buy car in SG. Bcos general car buyer has brand misconception abt it's FC & reliability therefore resale ain't good. If u look hard enuff u may find one below 5k dept. But at 5k, it's worth it bcos yr depr cannot drop too much lower when u sell.

It is v well equipped, comfortable & good handling. I'd think it will perform well in NSH. It's a Jaanese conti. If it ain't bcos I'm looking for an MPV, I may have gone for it.

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

That's for sure, not a problemetic, i already drove two mz6 include this SP model coming to 5 years liao :wub: feeling of the ride is very good . as some bro say, handling, comfortable, sporty looks, conti feel [:p] as for fc, depand on yr right foot also. [cool]

• Praise 3

traded in my mazda 6 for my current ride.....all 3 yrs 10 months no big issues....spacious and easy to handle....adequate power after some mods...

sold it at a big loss....definitely a good buy for a 2nd hand ride...

• Praise 2

traded in my mazda 6 for my current ride.....all 3 yrs 10 months no big issues....spacious and easy to handle....adequate power after some mods...

sold it at a big loss....definitely a good buy for a 2nd hand ride...

Which dealer did u trade to? Accident and problem free?

What is the last mileage bro?

↡ Advertisement