MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Used Mazda 6 is one of the most under rated best buy car in SG. Bcos general car buyer has brand misconception abt it's FC & reliability therefore resale ain't good. If u look hard enuff u may find one below 5k dept. But at 5k, it's worth it bcos yr depr cannot drop too much lower when u sell.

It is v well equipped, comfortable & good handling. I'd think it will perform well in NSH. It's a Jaanese conti. If it ain't bcos I'm looking for an MPV, I may have gone for it.

Yup, it is really under rated....

As I am driving one since new, it is reliability as with most Jap cars . FC is subjective.... not as bad actually.

I dun understand why all the second hand car dealers mention that this car got no value....nearly fainted when I inquired about trading in for a new ride.

I guess good also, cos I decided not to change it as the sake of changing it...... [:p] [:p]

For the current market, some of those used Mz 6SP are pretty good catch......

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I test drove he M6 once. It has an amazing handling. I was testing a bunch of cars during that period, and the most comfy of them all is the M6.

MAZDA 6 GOOD CAR BUT HIGH CONSUMPTION NICE U MEAN THING ABOUT TOYATA MARK OR CAMRY IF NOT HONDA CIVI GD [wave] IM HAVE ONE NOW TRY IT OUT U CAN FEELING THE DIFF

Stop quoting msg in CAPS.

• Praise 1

This one looks nice but wOnder how many owners and mileage liao...

Buy me coffee and I go see the car together with u.

Anyway, the old mazda club, some said that 2.3SP has a 4 speed gearbox and later on have a upgraded 5 speed gear box.

But I am not too sure about it and you need to go facebook to TCSS with the rest of the members to know more about the cars.

Buy me coffee and I go see the car together with u.

Anyway, the old mazda club, some said that 2.3SP has a 4 speed gearbox and later on have a upgraded 5 speed gear box.

But I am not too sure about it and you need to go facebook to TCSS with the rest of the members to know more about the cars.

yo.... pre-FL is 4 speed... FL liao 5 speed... which is the SP version....

• Praise 1

This one looks nice but wOnder how many owners and mileage liao...

just go check out loh. This is a SP (Facelift) which comes with a 5-speed auto. The SA (pre-facelift) is only 4-speed auto and with a not as good looking dash

just go check out loh. This is a SP (Facelift) which comes with a 5-speed auto. The SA (pre-facelift) is only 4-speed auto and with a not as good looking dash

BTW, the first batch of Mazda 6 SP came in around Nov/Dec 2005...

Get a bolt on turbo kit.

Small one GT2871R or GT3071R which I know 3071 will increase BHP for at least 100.

Turbo wear/tear not a big issue as replacement will cost about $2~3K max.

The most important issue is the engine, classis and drivetrain.

Get a bolt on turbo kit.

Small one GT2871R or GT3071R which I know 3071 will increase BHP for at least 100.

Turbo wear/tear not a big issue as replacement will cost about $2~3K max.

The most important issue is the engine, classis and drivetrain.

ic ..

Which dealer did u trade to? Accident and problem free?

What is the last mileage bro?

sold at a cheap 40k....no accidents...with alot of mods..haha...its since been sold after 2 weeks or so...dealer at turf city...forgot the name liao...mileage quite high...ard 80k...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1