MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Turbocharged

i booked mine on early feb, $123.8k ng 8 bids and got it 1st bid. collected on v day in feb.

funny how this thing works. same amount but some drag so long.

Stock... If have stock, they want to clear asap... If the color no stock, wait lor..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi All.

Anyone who is in the same scenario like me?

I booked my Mazda 6 during the Motorshow in January, on 8 NG Bids.

Converted to 5 G Bids in March as recommended by SE after the Budget.

Yesterday was the 4th bid already and still couldn't secure. Haiz.

Hi, i noticed they just reduced price today, you should have a very very good chance to get yours soon.
  • Praise 1

Stock... If have stock, they want to clear asap... If the color no stock, wait lor..

I think no, when booking , price offered only for available stock. They don't allow same price booking for new stock
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, i noticed they just reduced price today, you should have a very very good chance to get yours soon.

Guess what? SE called me this morning to tell me will try appeal for Cat E. He got back to me in afternoon and mentioned approved.

Suddenly tell me can register next week. So, a bit strange in a way, Wed just told me didn't get. Friday got Cat E, priced at $54K. I think it was bidded for in March.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Mazda 6 latest price list from TEK offers different ex-stock promotions for YOM 2015, 2016 and 2017:

post-188089-0-08360700-1493381636_thumb.jpg

Finally YOM 2017 batch is on offer. I'm surprised that there are still units from YOM 2015; they probably belong to previous model and are management units.

Neutral Newbie

Reduced? Wed he told me now offered at $133K, I think now revised to $130K? He told me $7K for new package. Plus stock just came too if I am not wrong. He told me I will be collected manufactured 2017 batch, instead of 2016.

Reduced? Wed he told me now offered at $133K, I think now revised to $130K? He told me $7K for new package. Plus stock just came too if I am not wrong. He told me I will be collected manufactured 2017 batch, instead of 2016.

I saw it in sgcarmart , 128k for 2L standard and 135k for executive. Existing booking should get their car first since they reduce price to attract more booking.

So you are getting the latest build from the factory, a good delay in disguise. Congratulations!

Edited by Ct3833

I saw it in sgcarmart , 128k for 2L standard and 135k for executive. Existing booking should get their car first since they reduce price to attract more booking.

So you are getting the latest build from the factory, a good delay in disguise. Congratulations!

119k for standard, price coming down back

I booked mine during the same week too at 122.8K 8 bid NG...but top-up 2K to 2 bid G after 3 rounds of unsuccessful bids (current car due to scrap in May). Secured it the last round and will be collecting the coming weekend.

BTW, are you guys who have just collected new 2.0 E looking to change out ("trade-in")the 17" to 19" rim and the tyres? I am considering if it is worthwhile....Cheers!

I am also looking at changing from 17" to 19"..... just wondering will our 2.0 be able to take it as 19" is meant for 2.5 version.....

I'm on the original 19 inch rims that came with the car. Getting about 8.1 litres per 100km without trying to save fuel. How much better can it be on 17 inch?

Mazda 6 size looks better with 19 inch rims in my opinion. So go with the heart. After all, we already paid so much for the car

Neutral Newbie

119k for standard, price coming down back

You are correct. Prices revised. Interest Rates will be going up to 2.85% I think. 

Thank you. Anyway, the stock is January 2017, previously, I think I was assigned November 2016. 

I am also looking at changing from 17" to 19"..... just wondering will our 2.0 be able to take it as 19" is meant for 2.5 version.....

Ur ride is 2.0 or 2.5 version?

2.0 can use the 19",Taiwanese 2.0 came with 19" standard...

Ur ride is 2.0 or 2.5 version?

2.5 version.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

i may commit this two days. been looking since Jan, end up paying much more. Sob..

Initial price: $135,500. Less $2500 (deduction of service credit of $1500, petrol voucher of $1000)

Final price: $132,800

Interest rate 2.38%

But their waranty now is 3yr/ 100km

Agreed items are

Solar film

in car cam

Brillin body coat

SE ask me to take 2 Guaranteed bid. "Top up" $1000.

But he will give me 6mth road tax free and additional $400 to deduct.

Do you think it a "Good deal" 

Edited by Adrian_4781

Neutral Newbie

i may commit this two days. been looking since Jan, end up paying much more. Sob..

Initial price: $135,500. Less $2500 (deduction of service credit of $1500, petrol voucher of $1000)

Interest rate 2.38%

Agreed items are

Solar film

in car cam

Brillin body coat

may i know your is a 2.0 o 2.5 version

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Interest rate 2.38%

Agreed items are

Solar film

in car cam

Brillin body coat

I assume yours is 2L Executive.

My interest rate, warranty, servicing, solar film, car camera are same as yours.

I do not have the body coat package.

I got 12 months Road Tax. I topped up $1K too, for 5 G Bids.

Final Price @ $123,800. 

Edited by spyder2100
↡ Advertisement