MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Supercharged

i may commit this two days. been looking since Jan, end up paying much more. Sob..

Initial price: $135,500. Less $2500 (deduction of service credit of $1500, petrol voucher of $1000)

Final price: $132,800

Interest rate 2.38%

But their waranty now is 3yr/ 100km

Agreed items are

Solar film

in car cam

Brillin body coat

SE ask me to take 2 Guaranteed bid. "Top up" $1000.

But he will give me 6mth road tax free and additional $400 to deduct.

Do you think it a "Good deal" 

You could try to press the SE for free upgrade to G-COE if he wants your business badly. I received complimentary upgrade to guaranteed COE, though on hindsight I should have asked for discount in lieu of the upgrade as my wife's old ride had another 1.5 years of COE life.

The list price is already inclusive of 6-month road tax, so it should not only come with G-COE. I suppose you meant that the SE will provide another 6-month free road tax if you opt for G-COE. How does the $400 deduction work? Is it only to be used to offset road tax renewal after 1 year? Can it be used to offset the final car price instead?

Other discounts you could press for, or pretend to walk away:-

Loan rebate: Even if you do not require any loan, you could still press for the loan rebate as I did.

Higher trade-in: They initially offered about $3,000 above paper value for my wife's car, but I managed to squeeze an additional $1,000 out of them.

I read that their last weekend promotion also offered, besides what you have listed, Papago air purifier, foldable bicycle or baby stroller, and Nakamichi sub-woofer - you could check if they are applicable to your booking as well.

Last of all, if you do not mind YOM 2015 and possibly the previous model, TEK offers another $6,000 discount for YOM 2015 units on their website. Just be careful whether these are management units.

Good luck!

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Oh, I forgot to add in my earlier post other freebies that you could possibly request:

1) Air compressor, even if you may be opting for the spare tyre as I did. I requested for the air compressor from the tyre repair kit, as I thought it would come handy to inflate tyre pressure for the car or bicycle at the convenience of sheltered car park, especially since recommended inflation pressure refers to the case when the tyres are cold.

2) Floor mats besides the factory-fitted carpet.

• Praise 2

Coming from a wish I find the sound proofing on the 2017 models excellent. Any idea if the power steering is hydraulic or electric?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Coming from a wish I find the sound proofing on the 2017 models excellent. Any idea if the power steering is hydraulic or electric?

It's electric power-assisted as stated in the brochure.

Neutral Newbie

hi all i am happy to say i am joining this big family officially soon! 2x guaranteed coe bid. Hope dont kana open cat! :P

Soul red joining this forum soon!

Spend already dont look back already. Looking forward soon! Thanks all bro for the advise~

• Praise 1

hi all i am happy to say i am joining this big family officially soon! 2x guaranteed coe bid. Hope dont kana open cat! :P

Spend already dont look back already. Looking forward soon! Thanks all bro for the advise~

mind sharing the deal offered? if not convenient you can pm me. im also quite keen

Supersonic

Wow! 25km/liter.. compression ratio 18:1 ð±

This is likely because they dropped the spark plug technology, instead, Homogeneous charge compression ignition is used. Looks like a new thread for next gen mazda 6 is needed soon.

25km/l sounds incredible...

What's the average FC of those who are already driving the 2.0 version?

This is using a different ignition technology.
  • Praise 1

Congrats. Can share with me your deal also?

Cos went to take a look also this afternoon. Will be making decision soon.

Supercharged

I think it looks sporty, though my wife finds the new look very futuristic and reminds her of a whale :) On closer look, indeed the front view appears like one to me.

With yet lower roofline, there will be less headroom for the rear passengers in the new model, but with 25km/l I'll probably need to refill only once a month. Hopefully, Mazda could do something to reduce the transmission tunnel height which I find too intruding in the current model.

For those who have been shopping recently, mind sharing what is the real price of a Mz 6?

Take it with a pinch of salt, the rendered photo surfaced last year.... And Mazda Shinari was a concept car that previews Gen 3 Mazda 6 and it appeared in August 2010

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/mazda-6-news-mazda-shinari-concept-previews-next-mazda-6

• Praise 1

4th Gear

Guess what? SE called me this morning to tell me will try appeal for Cat E. He got back to me in afternoon and mentioned approved.

Suddenly tell me can register next week. So, a bit strange in a way, Wed just told me didn't get. Friday got Cat E, priced at $54K. I think it was bidded for in March. [laugh]

When I went to enquire about the Mazda 6 , SE told me not to bother going for guaranteed bid. Said they have lots of open cat available. Said sure to get.

Supersonic

When I went to enquire about the Mazda 6 , SE told me not to bother going for guaranteed bid. Said they have lots of open cat available. Said sure to get.

what is the going price now with open cat ?

Neutral Newbie

I think the additional top ups are for them to earn extra pocket money, since already got your commitment. 

Different SEs offer different pricing and packages I guess. 

↡ Advertisement