MAZDA 6

Voxy28

4th Gear

what is the going price now with open cat ?

I believe it's now 119k+ regardless of CAT B or Open Cat. That's for standard version. Add 7k for Executive model.  When I saw it earlier this year they were offering it at (118k -1k) nett 117k for Mazda trade in ( all discounts inclusive).  I thought the price was good and so asked him about the guaranteed COE. His advice to me then was "dont go for guaranteed. You are sure to get cos we have a lot of Open Cat COE". The price of the car however, would not have been any different if it was CAT B or Open Cat. I guess his point was if i don't cat Cat B they would have given me the Open Cat. I suppose it would be the same today. i.e The price , regardless CAT B or Open would be the same

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

I believe it's now 119k+ regardless of CAT B or Open Cat. That's for standard version. Add 7k for Executive model.  When I saw it earlier this year they were offering it at (118k -1k) nett 117k for Mazda trade in ( all discounts inclusive).  I thought the price was good and so asked him about the guaranteed COE. His advice to me then was "dont go for guaranteed. You are sure to get cos we have a lot of Open Cat COE". The price of the car however, would not have been any different if it was CAT B or Open Cat. I guess his point was if i don't cat Cat B they would have given me the Open Cat. I suppose it would be the same today. i.e The price , regardless CAT B or Open would be the same

thanks for your reply. Most sensible pricing at these price points for a 2L sedan categories and beat some of the 1.6L cars even.  

Anyone lowered their Mazda 6? The gap between the arches and tired seem a little too far apart.

Are you comfortable with the ride after lowering?

thanks for your reply. Most sensible pricing at these price points for a 2L sedan categories and beat some of the 1.6L cars even.

Yeah... Joining in.. Just placed my deposit. Looking forward to receive it soon..hehe.
  • Praise 2

(edited)

SE told me 130k for this expo only. Ends Sunday for 2.0L executive.

I doubt that's the best they can go?

Edited by shaun85
  • Praise 1

Definitely there are some buffers and bullets that they have kept. Just propose your confortable price and let you SE do the rest.

Neutral Newbie

hi i just bought this mazda Executive 2l at 132,800 and SE told me it carshhow special price If it really 130k then i think it really unethical of that.

No amount of "freebies" given by them will worth 2800 ya..hmm

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hi i just bought this mazda Executive 2l at 132,800 and SE told me it carshhow special price If it really 130k then i think it really unethical of that.

I think it is depend on the loan amount.. I was quoted 129,300 on last Sat for 2.0 Executive but min loan amt is $60K.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I think it is depend on the loan amount.. I was quoted 129,300 on last Sat for 2.0 Executive but min loan amt is $60K.

i loan 60%. i paid 40% cash.

i mean if the freebies different im ok..but if even purchase price also need to nego machiam sim lim...then it really looks bad on them!

i mean if the freebies different im ok..but if even purchase price also need to nego machiam sim lim...then it really looks bad on them!

Hi Adrian, what freebies you get from Mazda ?

the min loan could be $30k 1 year. this was what i get during feb. i guess it very much depend on your SE whether they want to forgo how much of their commission.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

the min loan could be $30k 1 year. this was what i get during feb. i guess it very much depend on your SE whether they want to forgo how much of their commission.

Few k is a big diff.

Any bro who purchase this month can share your closing price if convenient. Just dont wish we kana carrot too much.

Cheers all.

My freebies almost standard. Only tt i nv "top up" fr soul red n 2bid guaranteed.

It stil quite a premium to get these "freebies" for few k ya

Edited by tengadrian65

Turbocharged

Talk about ethic of a salesman?..

5th Gear

There are a number of hidden elements in the pricing.

Loan tenure, amount and interest rate is just one of them.

There is also whether is there any trade-in car. If so, what is the trade-in price vs the actual resale price in the market.

Then next  is the freebie items like car mat, car camera, solar film, road tax, paint protection etc.. which can also add up to a bit for good ones.

So the point is when someone says I got at $x without disclosing the full details behind the price, there is really no basis to judge whether it is the best deal or not.

Neutral Newbie

There are a number of hidden elements in the pricing.

Loan tenure, amount and interest rate is just one of them.

There is also whether is there any trade-in car. If so, what is the trade-in price vs the actual resale price in the market.

Then next is the freebie items like car mat, car camera, solar film, road tax, paint protection etc.. which can also add up to a bit for good ones.

So the point is when someone says I got at $x without disclosing the full details behind the price, there is really no basis to judge whether it is the best deal or not.

Thanks for this advise. Perhaps it really true. Forget bout it. Buy car must b happy. Even kana chop also dont look back le.

Look forward to see what enhancement you guys did to ur ride!:)

Anybody got lobang for the boot tray. Those molded rubber kind?

Hi all, just collected my car ð

Nice. Saw on ezbuy 60 bucks.
↡ Advertisement