MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Supercharged

I am not sure how effective it is, but on Mazda's CX-5, the Bose System has an AudioPilot 2 Ambient Noise Cancellation System.

AudioPilot noise compensation technology is a standard feature in the Bose Audio system equipped in Mazda 6 Executive and more premium models as well. Together with the Automatic Level Control, they continuously adjust the audio volume to compensate for background noise and vehicle speed. Both AudioPilot and ALC do nothing to cancel intruding cabin noise which becomes audible when the audio system is muted.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Itâs noise Compensation. Not Cancellation. Different tech and function.

Meaning audio volume will be increased automatically if ambient noise is higher eg. when travelling at higher speeds.

If it's this, it was already available on the 1st Gen Mazda 3 more than a decade back. I rem can select the ALC level Edited by Notsogoodman

Neutral Newbie

Hi fellow bros. Can i ask for feedback for M6 standard vs M6 exec?

If possible - review after driving for each. Thanks

Lol.. u go and test drive lah

Different backside, different feel

Just dun understand if u r keen in a particular car model, but u dun trust ur own instinct but ask for other feedback.

Unless u buying for the tester

Haha

Engine & Gearbox, are the Same,just Exec more equipments...if these Equipment not important to you,just go for standard.

Mazda 6 Executive is at 109,800 this weekend. Is this the lowest ever recorded?

109k for executive is low. but i saw online isnt this price thou.

Collected my M6 last week. Very happy with it. Felt like a student driver again once again. Quite a challenge doing reverse parking as I'm not used to it yet. Have to relearn the many features which are more than my previous ride. Seeking the advice of current M6 owners on the following:

1. On wing mirrors, yellow icons would sometimes appear. What are they indicating?

2. My SE told me to register on Mazda Toolbox for the Map update but didn’t tell me which website.

-      On Mazda SG website, at Mazda Connect – Navigation – Update My Map – Naviextras Toolbox, I found the following link which I registered but I didn’t get the email confirmation:

https://mazda-row.naviextras.com/shop/portal?live.ui.locale.code=en

• When I Googled Mazda Toolbox, I found the following link:

https://mazda-na.naviextras.com/shop/portal/p2registration

• Which one of the above should I register? Is there another link which I should use?

Appreciate advice from current owners. Thanks in advance.

• Praise 2

Collected my M6 last week. Very happy with it. Felt like a student driver again once again. Quite a challenge doing reverse parking as I'm not used to it yet. Have to relearn the many features which are more than my previous ride. Seeking the advice of current M6 owners on the following:

1. On wing mirrors, yellow icons would sometimes appear. What are they indicating?

Congrats on your new car!

It is the blindspot monitoring.

wow! grats! which colour u got?

Hows the drive been so far? m6 is longer than your previous ride?

2. My SE told me to register on Mazda Toolbox for the Map update but didn’t tell me which website.

-      On Mazda SG website, at Mazda Connect – Navigation – Update My Map – Naviextras Toolbox, I found the following link which I registered but I didn’t get the email confirmation:

https://mazda-row.naviextras.com/shop/portal?live.ui.locale.code=en

• When I Googled Mazda Toolbox, I found the following link:

https://mazda-na.naviextras.com/shop/portal/p2registration

• Which one of the above should I register? Is there another link which I should use?

Appreciate advice from current owners. Thanks in advance.

109k for executive is low. but i saw online isnt this price thou.

where to get this 109k price?

checked with one SE and was told its 113,800 and never 109k b4.

Thank you all for your enlightening discussion. I will be collecting my M6 soon, and will provide an update if people are interested.

For M6 owners who suggest changing tires on the first day, which reasonably-prices brand/model would you recommend? Any reliable shop that you would recommend?

have you collected ur car? how is it the ride? what colour u got? 

mayb the bro got it mixed up?

mayb the bro got it mixed up?

anyone with 2.0 on stock 19" rims? can advise on the difference in acceleration, ride comfort etc.

thanks!

anyone with 2.0 on stock 19" rims? can advise on the difference in acceleration, ride comfort etc.

thanks!

1 of our WhatApps Group,changed to it,yes,feel heavier,& less comfort,..if you got for aftermarket "Light Forged" Rims,then it will be the same as stock 17" in pick up,but ride comfort still harsh.

Congrats on your new car!

It is the blindspot monitoring.

Thanks for the info. The YouTube video is certainly very helpful. Saves me the trouble of going through the 3cm thick manual.

wow! grats! which colour u got?

Hows the drive been so far? m6 is longer than your previous ride?

Red Soul Metallic. M6’s handling and suspension are better than my Camry. Driver’s seat is better too as both the edges are raised, keeping you from rolling. One thing I noticed on the M6, when I let off the accelerator, car seems to decelerate rather rapidly. Not sure whether this could be due to the run in period. With Camry, it could ‘glide’ for a distance effortlessly. On paper, M6 is longer and wider than Camry. I still have not gotten the hang of reverse parking as each time I do that, I would almost graze against the other vehicle. Got a few nervous moment.

Thanks for the info. The YouTube video is certainly very helpful. Saves me the trouble of going through the 3cm thick manual.

Didn't your SE go through with you some of the basic features?

Red Soul Metallic. M6âs handling and suspension are better than my Camry. Driverâs seat is better too as both the edges are raised, keeping you from rolling. One thing I noticed on the M6, when I let off the accelerator, car seems to decelerate rather rapidly. Not sure whether this could be due to the run in period. With Camry, it could âglideâ for a distance effortlessly. On paper, M6 is longer and wider than Camry. I still have not gotten the hang of reverse parking as each time I do that, I would almost graze against the other vehicle. Got a few nervous moment.

That's why there are 4 front sensors & 4 rear sensors...

Red Soul Metallic. M6âs handling and suspension are better than my Camry. Driverâs seat is better too as both the edges are raised, keeping you from rolling. One thing I noticed on the M6, when I let off the accelerator, car seems to decelerate rather rapidly. Not sure whether this could be due to the run in period. With Camry, it could âglideâ for a distance effortlessly. On paper, M6 is longer and wider than Camry. I still have not gotten the hang of reverse parking as each time I do that, I would almost graze against the other vehicle. Got a few nervous moment.

Didn't your SE go through with you some of the basic features?

SE did a walk through of the car's features and it took more than an hour to show around and also to sign the many papers.

The blindspot part was not covered though.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1