MAZDA 6

Voxy28

SE did a walk through of the car's features and it took more than an hour to show around and also to sign the many papers.

The blindspot part was not covered though.

The Blind Spot Monitoring will also show up on the HUD, with 3 curve lines on whichever side a vehicle is detected in the blindspot. You can also choose in the setting to activate or deactivate Blind Spot Monitoring. You can choose to set Speed Limit Warning as well

Yes, you are correct.

Actually, its a fairly straightforward procedure if you have the OBD2 connector. I am hoping for an official solution from Mazda that wont void the warranty (I am hoping that they can also configure the doors to auto-unlock once the airbags are deployed).

Hi Bro, any good news?

hi guys,

may i know what the fuel consumption for mazda 6 2.5 if 80% city driving and 20% expressway?

thanks!

11-12km/L depend on your right foot...

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys, 

First post and I was star struck by Mazda recently. Few days ago, I saw a test drive car for Mazda (which I think is Mazda 6 due to the larger than usual size) during day time and there seems to have some form of light glowing from the grill of the car. I am wondering if this is legit light or just reflection from the sun! Anyone has any idea?  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

Supersonic

Hi Guys, 

First post and I was star struck by Mazda recently. Few days ago, I saw a test drive car for Mazda (which I think is Mazda 6 due to the larger than usual size) during day time and there seems to have some form of light glowing from the grill of the car. I am wondering if this is legit light or just reflection from the sun! Anyone has any idea?  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

Your car too clean.  :grin:

Hi Guys, 

As far as I know,  the current generation Mazda 6 sold in other markets (like US) has the option of illuminated grille at the bottom, for the higher-end trim. You can search on Google or Youtube.

However, I am not sure though if the local version has this feature available. But I reckon it can be installed as third-party accessory, or someone can buy the original module and install it, just need some cable connection I would think.

Supersonic

As far as I know,  the current generation Mazda 6 sold in other markets (like US) has the option of illuminated grille at the bottom, for the higher-end trim. You can search on Google or Youtube.

However, I am not sure though if the local version has this feature available. But I reckon it can be installed as third-party accessory, or someone can buy the original module and install it, just need some cable connection I would think.

I doubt Singapore version has this.

It's not a required feature and it adds to the OMV value to the car.

No?

Will be interesting if we get it done up locally.

(edited)

Mazda 6 2.5L Turbo pump out 250bhp & 420Nm ... :wub:

this will be best ever Mz6 ... can't wait [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Mazda 6 2.5L Turbo pump out 250bhp & 420Nm ... :wub:

this will be best ever Mz6 ... can't wait [thumbsup]

Won't be cheap.

• Praise 1

(edited)

based on the youtube video