MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Hi guys, so envy those driving the new m6 really nice car. But coz i really on tight budget so planning to get a 2nd gen mazda 6 that is about to scrap but in good condition so i can renew the coe. Anyone here planning to scrap or trade in please pm me or if you have friends in mazda group chat can help me ask around? Thanks

Looking for 2008 2.0 R hatchback prefer but if saloon is in good condition i will definitely consider. Willing to offer price better then you trading in or scrap car or close to sgcarmart prices. Please pm me for contact number.

I owned the GH6 for almost 9 years. It's really a good ride. You wont have regrets.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

anyone could advise where can i get third party brand replacement battery for my 2.0 exec ? heard that the original one will cost $300..

• Praise 2

anyone could advise where can i get third party brand replacement battery for my 2.0 exec ? heard that the original one will cost $300..

Call 81664020,$189.00 Yuasa MF....

If can definitely i will get the newer model but really don't have much budget to do that. Just hope the 2.0l don't drink so much from what i observe still acceptable la.

There are a few 2013 Mazda 6,selling about $65-70K....go for that...

Hi guys, so envy those driving the new m6 really nice car. But coz i really on tight budget so planning to get a 2nd gen mazda 6 that is about to scrap but in good condition so i can renew the coe. Anyone here planning to scrap or trade in please pm me or if you have friends in mazda group chat can help me ask around? Thanks

Looking for 2008 2.0 R hatchback prefer but if saloon is in good condition i will definitely consider. Willing to offer price better then you trading in or scrap car or close to sgcarmart prices. Please pm me for contact number.

There are a few 2008 2.5 in HB form running around, but very very rare. The 2.5 offers more features, but finding one won't be easy. Good luck
  • Praise 1

@RadX

Someone selling passports again.

ð

Lol. He should go to ICA building to sell. Should have more business than selling here
  • Praise 2

hi guys. do you guys get the prompt from the car that the car key battery is low?

yes.. simple.. just buy one from those diy shop and change it..

hi guys. do you guys get the prompt from the car that the car key battery is low?

Mine is the 1st Batch 2.5,Yes..a Message is given when you switch off the Engine.

Anyone joining the Mazda Driveaway to KL from June 1-4? Limited to 50 participans only. I would like to but cannot make the trip during that period.

• Praise 1

Hi guys. Just collected my mz6 2.0 exc for a week, first tank able to clock about 14km/L with light footed with iStop off, expressway 70/30 and rpm below 3k(cos car is run in period, anyway nowadays cars need to be run in or not, I am not too sure).

So is this feul composition normal or below average? cos from sgcartmart, mz6 states 16.9km/L, that is around 20% percent different from the actual.

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

Hi guys. Just collected my mz6 2.0 exc for a week, first tank able to clock about 14km/L with light footed with iStop off, expressway 70/30 and rpm below 3k(cos car is run in period, anyway nowadays cars need to be run in or not, I am not too sure).

So is this feul composition normal or below average? cos from sgcartmart, mz6 states 16.9km/L, that is around 20% percent different from the actual.

Perfectly Normal,no Cars will get those "Label" Specs,which is done in Lab.....if you really want to get 16.9Km/L,try this,off the Aircon,windows close,then drive at max 60km/h....with little stopping & car carrying only the Driver...then most likely can get 16.9Km/L.

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 1

Perfectly Normal,no Cars will get those "Label" Specs,which is done in Lab.....if you really want to get 16.9Km/L,try this,off the Aircon,windows close,then drive at max 60km/h....with little stopping & car carrying only the Driver...then most likely can get 16.9Km/L.

Actually, I am not used to drive in this gentle way. Will go for first 1K serving on Monday.

After 1K servicing = run in done? Can rev free liao?

Twincharged

Actually, I am not used to drive in this gentle way. Will go for first 1K serving on Monday.

After 1K servicing = run in done? Can rev free liao?

Actually,Mazda Cars already run in in Factory,so it is filled with Syn Oil,1st[1,000Km] ,2nd[5,000Km] no Oil Change[i advice changed at 5,000Km own pay & again at 10,000Km]....

↡ Advertisement