MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Wah.... this guy really see @Radx no up :D

hahhahaa...yah man...must be having surplus of pissports...hahha

sent ot hades

thanks bro

Twincharged

Buy real registered EU/US/UK/AUS/CAN documents passports id driver's licences online: w w w. buyrealpassport.cc

Go & ask Najib & His Wife Buy.....He will pay you...only He reach somewhere nobody know him...in Millions of ill-gotten 1 MDB Fund. :mellow:

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys, how long did it take for you to receive the stuff under the dezire membership? (gold class vouchers, servicing vouchers etc.)

Received my car in April, and have gotten the Accorplus membership, but no news on the rest.

Thanks.

Hey guys, how long did it take for you to receive the stuff under the dezire membership? (gold class vouchers, servicing vouchers etc.)

Received my car in April, and have gotten the Accorplus membership, but no news on the rest.

Thanks.

Hi, when do you received your car in apr? Mine was towards end April and had not received anything from the dezire package, not even accorplus membership.

Kinda disappointed why the package was not prepared when car delivered. Spoilt the whole buying experience :(

Hi, when do you received your car in apr? Mine was towards end April and had not received anything from the dezire package, not even accorplus membership.

Kinda disappointed why the package was not prepared when car delivered. Spoilt the whole buying experience :(

I collected on 27/4/18. SE told me the dezire membership will takes up to 3 months process!!

Thanks.

I am probably among the first batch of Dezire members, booked car the day after Dezire was launched (that wasn't a factor at all).... Picked up car 1st Feb, received Accor Plus membership last few days of Feb, and only received notificationsl to pick up my Dezire package 3rd week of April

And I thought mine was slow because it's teething period

Collected my car 3rd week of March and just last week my SE WhatsApp me to go to Ubi showroom to collect the Dezire stuff from him which consists of some vouchers. What are these vouchers for?

Yes,Battery life about 16-18 months Average,now this Battery costed $198.00 Outside.

What's the brand of the battery you cited above?

I just saw a post on Mazda 6 user group on FB where someone mentions Amaron Q85 EFB battery is selling for $158.

And btw, do you know how much is TEK charging for battery?

Not that I need one now, but good to know in preparation for the future when the need arises.

Twincharged

What's the brand of the battery you cited above?

I just saw a post on Mazda 6 user group on FB where someone mentions Amaron Q85 EFB battery is selling for $158.

And btw, do you know how much is TEK charging for battery?

Not that I need one now, but good to know in preparation for the future when the need arises.

TEK selling at $330....the Same battery as TEK outside selling $189.

(edited)

yeah ... Stinger 2L turbo is at $170K

hence, i am expecting Mazda 6 2.5L turbo at $170K+- too ....

i would also get Stinger simply because RWD + 8sp [thumbsup]

compare to Mazda FWD + 6sp [thumbsdown]

i think interior design and quality ... Mazda 6 wins

exterior ... to each his own

performance and driveability .... RWD + 8sp should be better

170K might as well buy Stinger...

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1