MAZDA 6

Voxy28

I am driving M6 2.5. In normal mode, use the pedal shifter to drop 1 gear. The acceleration is super good.

Does navigation direction show up on the heads up display?

Mine does... Go straight arrow, left turn, right turn etc
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi anyone encountered intermittent vibrations when car is idling stationary in D with istop off? Occurs when engine rpm is around 550 to 600 - when rpm kicks back up to 700 to 800 then the vibration goes away.

My car has only 7k mileage so i don't think it's a problem with the engine mount etc. Any ideas?

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Hi anyone encountered intermittent vibrations when car is idling stationary in D with istop off? Occurs when engine rpm is around 550 to 600 - when rpm kicks back up to 700 to 800 then the vibration goes away.

My car has only 7k mileage so i don't think it's a problem with the engine mount etc. Any ideas?

Something not right for such a new Car,bring in Agent ask them take a look.

Switch off engine start stop and see.

(edited)

u sure i-stop is off?

the constant stop and restart engine is PITA [mad]

Edited by Wt_know

Neutral Newbie

u sure i-stop is off?

the constant stop and restart engine is PITA [mad]

Confirm off. Istop appears in amber light

Supersonic

Mayb go back to agent and tune up rpm.to 700. 500 seems rather low

I have the same problem but seems like it only happens when the rpm dips when I am stopped at the trafffic lights. More obvious when the engine is cold but I do not feel it anymore after I have driven for a while. Is yours the 2.5L M6?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I have the same problem but seems like it only happens when the rpm dips when I am stopped at the trafffic lights. More obvious when the engine is cold but I do not feel it anymore after I have driven for a while. Is yours the 2.5L M6?

Hey that is exactly what I am experiencing - the vibrations only happen when I am stationary.

On the contrary however, it happens after the engine is warmed up, during the first 10-15min of my journey it is usually fine.

• Praise 1

Hey that is exactly what I am experiencing - the vibrations only happen when I am stationary.

On the contrary however, it happens after the engine is warmed up, during the first 10-15min of my journey it is usually fine.

I notice this happens when the rpm dips to 500 rpm when my foot is on the brakes. Vibration stops after the rpm recovers to 700-800 rpm. Not sure if this can be tuned.

(edited)

I notice this happens when the rpm dips to 500 rpm when my foot is on the brakes. Vibration stops after the rpm recovers to 700-800 rpm. Not sure if this can be tuned.

This was a common complaint on pre 2017 Mazda 3... TEK now has a software update for it, should have a fix for Mazda 6 also.

Edited by Budgetdriver
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Need some advice. I got my Mazda 6 3 years plus back and my COE is 76k. Is it advisable to scrap and get a new car? Is it worth it? My parf is really low because of the 10k rebate, it's 6k plus as of now.

Edited by weng0202
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Need some advice. I got my Mazda 6 3 years plus back and my COE is 76k. Is it advisable to scrap and get a new car? Is it worth it? My parf is really low because of the 10k rebate, it's 6k plus as of now.

You sure your PARF is only 6k plus bo? 

It's even lower than my ex Altis of 10k leh...

Edited by L23

Hypersonic

You sure your PARF is only 6k plus bo? 

It's even lower than my ex Altis of 10k leh...

He mentioned his car got the $10K CEVS rebate and that is minus off from his PARF rebate. His actual PARF rebate should be $16K+.

(edited)

Anyway don't be sad...

Mine is a 2.5L Mz6 May 2017.

Was quoted 85k during my last weekend window shopping... [mad]

Edited by L23
↡ Advertisement