MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Turbocharged

Bingo, up another 2k after the latest coe bidding. So thats 4k increase since last wkend

Trans Eurokars wants to distinguish pricing between Mazda 3 and 6.
↡ Advertisement

How much for the soundproofing? The doors how many layers? How long was the installation?

Did they test the NVH and suggest any area to do? I personally feel many road noise from tyre where maybe the soundproofing at wheel arch may help.

RM3k for 4 doors and trunk:

Doors - vibration damper, noise insulator, noise absorber, rubber tube.

Trunk - vibration damper, noise insulator.

Took about 4-5 hours.

Wheel arch and floor soundproofing will probably be my next plan. :)

• Praise 2

Hello guys, sorry to disturb everyone, just met an issue with my mz6.. Long story short, after parking my car, switch off engine, was walking away, usually will auto lock, but noticed no sound. So used key to try to manually lock.. but car never respond.. went back in, tried to start Engine, but the start stop button began flashing in green... so used the method in manual, used the key to touch the start stop and started the engine. noticed a few anomalies... hud did not rise up (2016 mz6).. Mazda connect panel Remained switched off, whole system seems to have restarted.. brake button no more light... check engine light came on...

Any bros have similar experience? Is it car batt? Key fob batt? Or something else?

• Praise 1

Hello guys, sorry to disturb everyone, just met an issue with my mz6.. Long story short, after parking my car, switch off engine, was walking away, usually will auto lock, but noticed no sound. So used key to try to manually lock.. but car never respond.. went back in, tried to start Engine, but the start stop button began flashing in green... so used the method in manual, used the key to touch the start stop and started the engine. noticed a few anomalies... hud did not rise up (2016 mz6).. Mazda connect panel Remained switched off, whole system seems to have restarted.. brake button no more light... check engine light came on...

Any bros have similar experience? Is it car batt? Key fob batt? Or something else?

Also, all the interior lights are also not working

Yes tried my spare key, car also no response...

• Praise 1

Got it through a group buy exercise with several mz6 bros

https://3dcarmat.com.sg

Hi would like to know how much a set of 3dcarmat cost. for both front and back floor?

Thanks

Retail price should be $320. Bought it at $280 through group buy.

Cant say what went wrong, best is to tow it and get it checked at the ws if you cant even get it started. If you are still under warranty, worth going back to TEK. Else, try JDM auto or monster garage

Cant say what went wrong, best is to tow it and get it checked at the ws if you cant even get it started. If you are still under warranty, worth going back to TEK. Else, try JDM auto or monster garage
  • Praise 1

Just update bros here for experience... went to my own ws... the problem is the result of a blown fuse.. changed fuse, things went back to normal.

:)

• Praise 5

Twincharged

Just update bros here for experience... went to my own ws... the problem is the result of a blown fuse.. changed fuse, things went back to normal.

:)

Mazda 6 seldom blow Fuse,p/s check the cause. :mellow:

Thanks all for the response!

I went to CCS JB yesterday to do soundproof on 4 doors and trunk. The results is quite good. The sound became âdeeperâ when car or motorcycle passed by. Less intrusive.

Still a lot of noise coming through from the floor though. Need to consider doing floor soundproof to really cut down the noise significantly. :)

I noticed that some times too.

I asked my SA but she said itâs normal due to istop.

I havenât tried disabling istop and see whether itâs the same though.

I always turn off istop. Always do it when I start the engine. The button is easily accessible. I don't find it useful in singapore coz of our weather plus over time it drains the car battery faster too.
  • Praise 1

Hi, wanted to know most of you out there uses 95 or 98 petrol. Is there any difference in performance with 98 over 95? Thanks again.

• Praise 1

Hi, wanted to know most of you out there uses 95 or 98 petrol. Is there any difference in performance with 98 over 95? Thanks again.

Try to use 98 cos of the high compression ratio of the engine

• Praise 1

Twincharged

If budget allow..use 98...Engine Run smoother & cleaner... [thumbsup]

Another quick question....all you guys who got your Mazda 6 this year, are they built in 2018 or 2019?

Mine is built in 2018, got it in this month.

Another quick question....all you guys who got your Mazda 6 this year, are they built in 2018 or 2019?

How to check year of build?
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

How to check year of build?

There should be a piece of paper given to you from LTA...when the Car is Register...

Hello. I parked my 8 month old Mazda 6 beside a lorry yesterday and got a chip off my side passenger window probably from the lorry driver opening the door. Does anyone know if this is covered under warranty by TEK? Or any glass repair workshop to repair this pls? Thanks in advance

• Praise 1

I got mine early this month

Manufactured in 2018. No difference from 2019 right?

Try to use 98 cos of the high compression ratio of the engine

My FC for 95 is either better or same as the 98. A bit hard to justify the need for 98 leh..additional $15 per tank plus no difference in performance for me. My previous xc60 98 big difference in performance. Plus singapore's 95 is considered premium fuel already...just my 2 cents worth
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1