MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Hi, I'm in urgent need of a boot tray for the mazda 6 FL model. Ideally the boot tray is able to cover the 2 sides.

I have 2 strollers and the wheels are dirty!

Anyone can assist?

$30 bought it 3 weeks back for fIL.

https://carousell.com/isellcarshades

so far no complaints.

Edited by alex976
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Just sent in my car for 1000km servicing.

Received the car and after reaching my office abt 5 mins away, noticed some deep scratches at the glossy black area of the Centre console.

If it’s swirl marks I don’t mind but this is quite an eye sore to see.

What should I do? Anyone experienced the same?

Received the car and after reaching my office abt 5 mins away, noticed some deep scratches at the glossy black area of the Centre console.

If itâs swirl marks I donât mind but this is quite an eye sore to see.

Hello there. If I will you, I will drive back to the service centre and demand an answer for it. The service adviser has to give you a satisfactory answer. Where is the service centre located? I did encounter once with another make where they scratch my sports rim. Upon reaching office then I found out. Right away I go back to the service centre and demand an answer. In the end they changed a new rim for me, foc.
  • Praise 1

If itâs swirl marks I donât mind but this is quite an eye sore to see.

You should go back immediately or at least call the Service advisor to log this down in record.

May I ask which service centre you went to?

I'm planning for my 1K servicing too and going to tanjong pejuru. Anyone can recommend a good Service advisor (SA)? I have been assigned one from Leng kee but I'm not going there for my servicing.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Got it settled - spoke to them, they told me to drive back (leng kee). The service advisor tried very hard to polish off the scratches on his own although it was definitely no fault of his. The scratches had some oil stain so possibly the mechanic or another staff may have placed the key or something on the centre console. 

When i arrived back, one of the staff drove my vehicle to park as there was no parking space. When the SA and I got back out to inspect the scratches, i noticed that my keys were placed on the centre console. Thus, that was possibly what happened - the keys probably moved across the centre console during parking causing the deep scratches - or he threw the keys onto the centre console. 

In the end, the SA said he'll order a replacement. He probably noticed that i still haven't removed some of the plastics on the door handles, dvd, etc. Hahah. Abit heartache to see the scratches but TEK handled it well. 

Anyone send their glossy black interior portions i.e. centre console, door consoles for wrapping or protection? Any good shops to recommend? 

• Praise 1

Hi, I'm in urgent need of a boot tray for the mazda 6 FL model. Ideally the boot tray is able to cover the 2 sides.

I have 2 strollers and the wheels are dirty!

Anyone can assist?

If what u want is a boot tray that is deeper (have to remove your spare tyre) my friend has a extra set but i don't know if it is still available

• Praise 1

If what u want is a boot tray that is deeper (have to remove your spare tyre) my friend has a extra set but i don't know if it is still available

I still want to keep my spare tyre. Im looking for a rubber cover to be placed on top of my boot space as the stroller wheels are very dirty.

I found some sellers online but most of them said their size is compatible for the 2018 model (pre FL). Is it the same size as the current FL model?

• Praise 1

I still want to keep my spare tyre. Im looking for a rubber cover to be placed on top of my boot space as the stroller wheels are very dirty.

I found some sellers online but most of them said their size is compatible for the 2018 model (pre FL). Is it the same size as the current FL model?

I bought this boot mat for my Mazda6 which is current model (collected Feb 2019) and it fits well

https://m.qoo10.sg/item/TPO-BOOT-TRAY-HIGH-QUALITY-WATERPROOF-SHUTTLE-CHR-QASHQAI-VEZEL/612067989

• Praise 1

Would appreciate advice on upkeep of car body work. Do you guys start polishing your new car 3 or 6 months after getting it or earlier?.

A friend of mine started his 2 weeks after getting his Lexus! He said its important to start maintaining early. 

Our Mazda 6 comes coated with 'Brila' so wondering if necessary to start earlier. 

Any views much appreciated.

• Praise 1

Can ask if any Mazda 6 FL owners tried fitting rear spoiler?

Do you know our local Eurokars have stock or fit them?

If not where can one find it? 

JB?

Can ask if any Mazda 6 FL owners tried fitting rear spoiler?

Do you know our local Eurokars have stock or fit them?

If not where can one find it? 

JB?

Agent have,very expensive,alot of People buy from Taobao...

Agent have,very expensive,alot of People buy from Taobao...

Is it possible to pm me the link? I found lots of them in taobao, but all seem to be third party instead of original Mazda product.

Thank you!

• Praise 1

Is it possible to pm me the link? I found lots of them in taobao, but all seem to be third party instead of original Mazda product.

Thank you!

Taobao all are not Original.

Sorry Guys any views on my polishing questions below?

Would appreciate advice on upkeep of car body work. Do you guys start polishing your new car 3 or 6 months after getting it or earlier?.

A friend of mine started his 2 weeks after getting his Lexus! He said its important to start maintaining early. 

Our Mazda 6 comes coated with 'Brila' so wondering if necessary to start earlier. 

Sorry Guys any views on my polishing questions below?

A friend of mine started his 2 weeks after getting his Lexus! He said its important to start maintaining early.

Our Mazda 6 comes coated with 'Brila' so wondering if necessary to start earlier.

New cars are already brila coated, so it really depends how often you wash your car. Ive gotten my car 6 months ago, and i handwash it almost every week with meguiars car wash liquid. Will apply meguiars utimate detailer after wash once every weeks to keep the shine.

So it all depends how much effort you want to put in to maintain it.

P.s. you only need to recoat after 12 months. Dont bother recoating every 3-6 months, utter waste of money.

Edited by thesoul

Oh can share more about meguiars car wash liquid and meguiars utimate detailer.

What is meguiars utimate detailer for?

Where can I get it?

Thanks for your views.

Oh can share more about meguiars car wash liquid and meguiars utimate detailer.

What is meguiars utimate detailer for?

Where can I get it?

Thanks for your views.

Meguiars car shampoo to be exact. You can read the reviews on amazon or here https://www.sgcarmart.com/products/overview.php?ID=7304

Quik detailer here https://www.sgcarmart.com/products/overview.php?ID=7313

You can get most of the meguiars products from autobacs, lazada etc

↡ Advertisement