MAZDA 6

Voxy28

On 9/24/2019 at 7:16 PM, GTO-1 said:

I think it's up to the user, but I can say that the new AA interface is definitely designed for touch in mind. It's basically the phone interface. I'm sure you can navigate with a dial, but it was designed around the dial.

I'd my understanding is correct, Carplay in Mazdas does work with touch, but only if the car is in park. So they definitely can implement it for AA, they just haven't. 

Hi GTO,

Indeed YYMV and hence wanted to also share that with AA for discerning audiophiles, crystal clear internet radio and hi-res stations like hi online channels at 320kbps makes beautiful music:

<<http://www.hionline.eu/app/>>

Cheers,

Edited by richard_crl032
↡ Advertisement

7 hours ago, Disgaea said:

I just bought a new Mazda 6 and I am also facing a loud knocking noise after i parked the car for quite sometime. Also the vibration issue. Really regret.

Suggest to log in your complains officially to TEK so that they are aware of the common issues. 

I have highlighted this issue with T.penjuru and pending for them to get back to me with a solution.

Edited by Skywire01

36 minutes ago, Skywire01 said:

Suggest to log in your complains officially to TEK so that they are aware of the common issues. 

I have highlighted this issue with T.penjuru and pending for them to get back to me with a solution.

Complained already and sent in quite a number of time for them to try to resolve. Still waiting for their solution too. Seems to be a common issue for all the new Mazda 6.

11 hours ago, Disgaea said:

Complained already and sent in quite a number of time for them to try to resolve. Still waiting for their solution too. Seems to be a common issue for all the new Mazda 6.

Which service center did you go? 

6 hours ago, Skywire01 said:

Which service center did you go? 

Went to the Ubi one. 

31 minutes ago, Zensproperty said:

So far so good after ubi side refresh my ecu ... maybe u guys who have the vibration problem can head there ... till now 2 weeks plus no issue ... happy with what they did

Trying to ask them to help. Feels like engine misfire.

The cyber week event cars going at pretty nice price, I think. Mz 6 exec 109888!

Think someone was asking about this some days back

On 9/3/2019 at 7:12 AM, Snokey said:

well as long as there are no breakdowns resulting from this smell, i guess i will have to get used to it.... thanks!

55 minutes ago, Osiris said:

Yes, using the phone app

You need to connect to hella dr820 using the dr820 app, then once connected just tap on live view?

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros, need some advice here on maintenance!

I finished one year of free servicing with Eurokas. My actual mileages were just about 10k but the Center followed its own schedule and according to the maintenance schedule I have completed the 20k servicing (?). If I am to renew / buy package with Mazda, they said it would be starting with 20k mileages package (?). I found it’s strange. 

If I don’t go with authorised dealer maintenance I would not find a way to spend the free 1k voucher they gave upon purchasing. But if go with them I cant justify why do I need to start with 20k serving package while my actual engines and usage only clocked at 10k?

Any bros know the logic behind the scheduled maintenance there? And if I go with outside workshop any good one to recommend for Mzd 6

Thanks

Edited by TanBeeTee

On 10/1/2019 at 11:48 PM, aztreonam said:

You need to connect to hella dr820 using the dr820 app, then once connected just tap on live view?

Totally understand. Connected to the hella ssid. And open app. Just couldn't find the button for live view

13 minutes ago, Osiris said:

Totally understand. Connected to the hella ssid. And open app. Just couldn't find the button for live view

Are you using android app or iOS version? I know android version might have difficulty using if your mobile data is turned on. Try to turn off mobile data first and connect again and see if it works..

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, aztreonam said:

Are you using android app or iOS version? I know android version might have difficulty using if your mobile data is turned on. Try to turn off mobile data first and connect again and see if it works..

Thanks. using android. Problem with Hella is that the user guide is really brief.

Neutral Newbie
On 9/17/2019 at 11:27 AM, Dt1212 said:

Hi,

Me too, having same "Tok" sound problems when turning right down the slope or over hump when the car is parked for several hours. My ride is about 13 months old.

Have feedback during my 1year-20K km service and was told my the tester at ubi that this is "operational noise" and was told to monitor and to report back again when the noise is louder or it is getting worst. My free service for 1 year has ended and i will feedback again the noise in 6 months time, i am not sure if they will say that it is wear and tear and need some replacement cos this time, it is not FOC.

Mee too, having same issue every morning now and then going down the car park slope and turning right. Funny thing is that this happens only one time only so haven’t managed to speak to TEK. Do you manage to get to bottom of this?

28 minutes ago, TanBeeTee said:

Mee too, having same issue every morning now and then going down the car park slope and turning right. Funny thing is that this happens only one time only so haven’t managed to speak to TEK. Do you manage to get to bottom of this?

I just went to LK for this issue among others. They tightened the front suspension joints. Will update if this occurs tomorrow morning. 

Updated mazda connect firmware due to freezing. 

PS they didn't tell me standard reboot procedure.  It's press and hold mute, Nav and back button until screen reboot

↡ Advertisement