MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Neutral Newbie

Mine is always on the driver side. This is annoying every morning!

I googled it and apparently this seems to be a case for many, even outside Singapore.  If this is just not optimal suspension design I’m fine but not sure if there is any potential issue with that. Next service I will really press TEK on this 

1 hour ago, TanBeeTee said:

Mine is always on the driver side. This is annoying every morning!

I googled it and apparently this seems to be a case for many, even outside Singapore.  If this is just not optimal suspension design I’m fine but not sure if there is any potential issue with that. Next service I will really press TEK on this 

We can seeing  more and more ppl complaining about this common problem.  I know that this issue has been escalated to Japan based on my conversation with the customer service personel. Plesse cont. to bang table and press TEK for solution.

Together,we can! 

It happens to me everyday during the morning. So much so that I'll mute my music just to hear what other sound. 

Mine's a sub 1k odo car.

Also occurs if I park else where for 1 hrs and hit the same scenario.  MSCP going down turn. Or down and there's a hump. This is even at very low speed 

13 minutes ago, Osiris said:

It happens to me everyday during the morning. So much so that I'll mute my music just to hear what other sound. 

Mine's a sub 1k odo car.

Also occurs if I park else where for 1 hrs and hit the same scenario.  MSCP going down turn. Or down and there's a hump. This is even at very low speed 

All,

I just have a quick discussion with the customer service. Apparently only a HANDFUL (less than 4) of ppl has feedback this issue. This does not certainly reflect the number of ppl complaining the same problem in this forum!

For those ppl that has this problem but has not feedback yet, i urge you all to do so immediately. It's no use to complain infront of the  computer but do nothing at your end and wait for other ppl to complain.

Edited by Skywire01
  • Praise 1

8 hours ago, Skywire01 said:

All,

I just have a quick discussion with the customer service. Apparently only a HANDFUL (less than 4) of ppl has feedback this issue. This does not certainly reflect the number of ppl complaining the same problem in this forum!

For those ppl that has this problem but has not feedback yet, i urge you all to do so immediately. It's no use to complain infront of the  computer but do nothing at your end and wait for other ppl to complain.

Just wondering is this what you guys are experiencing ?

seems similar

• Praise 2

Guyz, my FIL has told me that there feedback/ vibration from the steering when he brakes at speeds above 70km/hr.

He told the service adviser who told him it was due to the i-stop. 

Do any of you experience the same thingy?

22 minutes ago, alex976 said:

Guyz, my FIL has told me that there feedback/ vibration from the steering when he brakes at speeds above 70km/hr.

Nothing to do with i-Stop...Brake Discs Warped.

40 minutes ago, alex976 said:

I have similar problem. Got the vibration solved during the 1k servicing HOWEVER another type of sound cracking problem came out during soft and slow braking. In the end they changed my brake pad to a softer type which eliminates the sound but hell lot of brake dusts.....

2 hours ago, Jaglin84 said:

Just wondering is this what you guys are experiencing ?

seems similar

Doesnt sounds like mine. The sound only came out after prolonged period of parking and it only came out once.... But still appreciate your efforts.....

Edited by Skywire01
  • Praise 1

8 hours ago, alex976 said:

Car only 1200km liddat liao.

Gotta bk appt

According to my Chat Group...there are a few Cases like you,all New Cars.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Sft1393h said:

Anyone here fail to secure COE by Mazda after 6 bids?

Unlikely.. if the colour u chose is unavailable for now; they won’t bid for u first though. They rather channel the funds for other registrations first. Also, AD sells cars is to earn your money, they are not interested to take your deposit then refund u later. My coe rebate level was 26k but I got the coe at 32k, that’s a whopping 6k more than what I should be paying..

I had the warped disc rotor issue, just go to TEK bang table and they will fix it. They replaced it during my first 1K svc.

downtime of a full day though.

Just wondering, for the guys with cylinder deactivation, do you know if the vehicle status screens show this taking place?

Dear all, 

I also have this unk sound after cold start and moving off. However m I'm ne is on the passenger side during a left turn down slope of mcp.

My previous ride ( qasphai) also have a similar issue. First left full lock  after cold start. But the problem was solved after they changed the steering ball joint.

Wonder if this will solve our problem.

8 hours ago, Lhk657 said:

Dear all, 

I also have this unk sound after cold start and moving off. However m I'm ne is on the passenger side during a left turn down slope of mcp.

My previous ride ( qasphai) also have a similar issue. First left full lock  after cold start. But the problem was solved after they changed the steering ball joint.

Wonder if this will solve our problem.

Could it be the electric parking brake stick to the disc? I do have it on my mz3 and it happens when the car is moving off from cold..

↡ Advertisement