MAZDA 6

Voxy28

On 11/7/2019 at 10:25 AM, Greenchilli said:

MZ6 2019 FL model... My car radio seems to have problem with 93.8 FM

1. Auto tune picks up most of our local FM channels except 93.8 FM

2. Can manually tune to 93.8 FM. However frequently get minor distortion in audio quality ONLY for this channel. Mostly in East (eg. Tampines).

Not sure if this problem is isolated to my car only. Can you folks help to check if you have the same issue? Thanks

Can help check if you encounter the same issue?

↡ Advertisement

8 hours ago, james_zc said:

Anyone tried cancelling aig insurance few days after collect car? Since they force us to go with aig for $500 discount.

I calculate even with penalty. Outside still cheaper. Might even make a profit. Lol

Possible, but need to check with insurance company the "Admin" fee they impose. different insurance company have different rates.

Edited by Rickster
  • Praise 1

On 11/5/2019 at 9:40 AM, Cheefarn said:

And when you return to the shop after your happy ending, it quickly becomes sad ending for your car is gone..  haha :D 

Always be around when you bring your car to service over there

Serious? It is Mazda JB agent!

• Praise 1

On 11/7/2019 at 12:36 AM, james_zc said:

Just took delivery of Mz6 2019.

Any recommendation to get hella car cam to get 24x7 recording feature?

Also any car mat to recommend? 3D MAXpider/matters/or just put normal 3m over the original mat.

I realized MZ 6 only 1 x 12v socket. haiz. USB no fast charging as well. Need to route wire to the center area so messy..

Edit:

Do any feel that the back windscreen is very dark? solarfilm issue?

• Praise 1

On 11/11/2019 at 11:46 AM, andrewyewkc said:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/motoring-news/mazda-recalls-more-than-35000-cars/news-story/fab080af4a08ec32bb5ccc875a935a79

Australia’s second most popular new car brand will recall more than 35,000 versions of the Mazda 3, 6 and CX-5 over several issues that could cause engine failure in some circumstances.

All affected models were sold between 2012 and 2018 and are equipped with a diesel engine.

• Praise 1

On 11/15/2019 at 6:36 PM, S2s1 said:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/motoring-news/mazda-recalls-more-than-35000-cars/news-story/fab080af4a08ec32bb5ccc875a935a79

Australia’s second most popular new car brand will recall more than 35,000 versions of the Mazda 3, 6 and CX-5 over several issues that could cause engine failure in some circumstances.

All affected models were sold between 2012 and 2018 and are equipped with a diesel engine.

Thanks!

just for sharing...for those who are using the blaupunkt in car camera that comes with the car.

the wifi function doesnt seem to work with the ios13 at the moment

491023AC-38DB-4150-B0EC-8B16BA58723F.png

2 hours ago, DK3410 said:

In short, the Mazda 6 is a driver's car, through and through. Everything else secondary :p.

are you sure ? Try driving even the civic or accord. Your answer would differ 

46 minutes ago, Davidtkl said:

Chill chill, that’s his opinion and we should respect that.. likewise you feel different to his opinion and we would respect too.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Davidtkl said:

Accord i can say possible but civic?! You got to be kidding me haha... hope u not referring to the 1.6. 

1 hour ago, Kenomi said:

Accord i can say possible but civic?! You got to be kidding me haha... hope u not referring to the 1.6. 

Did you get his answer ? He said Mazda 6 is a driver's car. There is nothing about performance being mentioned here.

I give you one simple test.  You sit in a Civic first, put your legs on the foot rest and accelerator and then the brakes. After that, sit in the Mazda 6 and try. You can feel clearly which car is designed with the driver in mind.

But the design of Honda's interior, material and paint work is a no fight with Mazda's.

A driver's car does not mean top performance only. It includes the driving dynamics, road holding, the car's responsiveness to driver's inputs, and the feel of the car for the driver.

I do agree that overall, Mazda 6 is a driver's car - it does give a sporty drive with its torque, roadholding, plush cabin, responsiveness and adequate power for most situations.

• Praise 3

11 hours ago, Davidtkl said:

Did you get his answer ? He said Mazda 6 is a driver's car. There is nothing about performance being mentioned here.

I give you one simple test.  You sit in a Civic first, put your legs on the foot rest and accelerator and then the brakes. After that, sit in the Mazda 6 and try. You can feel clearly which car is designed with the driver in mind.

But the design of Honda's interior, material and paint work is a no fight with Mazda's.

Hi David. I was inferring that from the review that was posted by SGCarmart. Not voicing my opinion.

In the review, it's clearly stated that the Mazda 6 loses out to the other 2 when it comes to boot space, rear leg room, which are things that a family sedan should have. The only thing it has an advantage in are steering characteristics and a more powerful (but thirstier) powertrain.

So yeah, not incorrect to infer that it's a driver's car based on what the review is saying no?

15 hours ago, Davidtkl said:

Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. 

Y need to force yours on others? 

Glad that u like the civic. But we are happy with our mazda

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1