MAZDA 6

Voxy28

On 12/14/2019 at 4:54 PM, Sft1393h said:

Collecting my Mazda 6 in 2 weeks, may I know how the new M6 owners can join the WA Chat Grp please?

Same here. My mazda 6 is 2.5 yrs old but I only discovered this forum now and would also wish to join the WA Chat Grp 

Hi all, juz to update everyone and kinda give back to the community, here are the prices dat i got for the items from Chin Hon

Oil filter (PE01-14-302) $8.50

Air filter (PE07-13-3A0A) $24

Front disc pads (G4YA-33-28Z) $105

Mobil1 engine oil 1L (0W20) $13

All prices before GST.

• Praise 1

Hi, I still need to buy 1 set of sparkplugs when i go in JB for servicing this week. I know 40k is still too early but I just prefer to have it at hand, just in case need to change.

May I know for Mazda 6, 2.5L, 2016 model, what denso iridium sparkplugs is recommended? I tried looking up their website and even check the catalogue at the car shop but they dun state anything for mazda 6, 2.5L variant. Its as if the car model doesnt exist. 

5 hours ago, meesterhat said:

Hi, I still need to buy 1 set of sparkplugs when i go in JB for servicing this week. I know 40k is still too early but I just prefer to have it at hand, just in case need to change.

May I know for Mazda 6, 2.5L, 2016 model, what denso iridium sparkplugs is recommended? I tried looking up their website and even check the catalogue at the car shop but they dun state anything for mazda 6, 2.5L variant. Its as if the car model doesnt exist. 

Go Chin Hon get stock Iridium Spark Plugs the best.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:50 PM, meesterhat said:

Hi all, juz to update everyone and kinda give back to the community, here are the prices dat i got for the items from Chin Hon

All prices before GST.

I used to get my spare parts of my Nissan, Toyota from JAE Auto, located near Mazda showroom in Ubi. I checked Mazda 6 engine oil filter price, $8. Maybe JAE Auto can be another alternative source for spare parts.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:50 PM, meesterhat said:

All prices before GST.

HI, you may also consider to change the cabin air filter.

Edited by Patwong
  • Praise 1

Asking on behalf of my FIL. Lately his car (m6 2019) gt a distinct noise when he accelerates at above 70km

His car mileage very low only at 4500km. I thought he too sensitive, cos I got drive his car quite a few times so I took it for a spin. I also hear that distinct noise. 

Does any bro come across such a problem?

Edited by alex976
Auto correct

4 hours ago, alex976 said:

Asking on behalf of my FIL. Lately his car (m6 2019) gt a distinct noise when he accelerates at above 70km

His car mileage very low only at 4500km. I thought he too sensitive, cos I got drive his car quite a few times so I took it for a spin. I also hear that distinct noise. 

Does any bro come across such a problem?

sounds like bearing issue, just bring it back to TEK and they'll work on it under warranty

Having owned a Mazda 6 for aout 6 months I can say that the in-car Navigations system is the worst I have ever used, her or anywhere in the world.

It follows no logic, and some Japanese designer splits Singapore up into 20/30? districts arbitrarily.

I could not find an address in Upper Changi Road. Later I found it was classified under Simei Town. I still cannot find Park Lane ...somewhere near Seletar airport.

There are other unforgivable faults which I will review another time.

20 hours ago, Conan86 said:

sounds like bearing issue, just bring it back to TEK and they'll work on it under warranty

Bro it's not, the sound only comes when the accelerator is step on. Bearing noise is constant above a certain speed be it your feet is on the accelerator anot. 

FIL schedule a service appt with TEK on Monday to see how

19 hours ago, marktctan said:

Having owned a Mazda 6 for aout 6 months I can say that the in-car Navigations system is the worst I have ever used, her or anywhere in the world.

It follows no logic, and some Japanese designer splits Singapore up into 20/30? districts arbitrarily.

I could not find an address in Upper Changi Road. Later I found it was classified under Simei Town. I still cannot find Park Lane ...somewhere near Seletar airport.

Works best with postal code;  map is not as updated as google map but like the fact that instructions are seen on HUD

• Praise 1

On 12/20/2019 at 7:22 PM, marktctan said:

Does your car not come with Android Auto or Apple Carplay?

My current Navigation map version updated in September does not yet recognise Lornie Highway.

Is there any newer version that has a more updated map? Too lazy to remove the SD-Card and check.

↡ Advertisement