MAZDA 6

Voxy28

6 hours ago, Pixel18 said:

No more FL. Current model underwent FL twice with latest being 2018. They call it IPM (should be interim product modification).  What you are referring to is likely IPM 4 with the most significant change being the improvement from G-vector to G-vector+. You can Google for the detailed improvement. The recent sale they had was to rid the IPM3 YOM 2019models.

Gt skyactiv X engine anot?

6 hours ago, Pixel18 said:

No more FL. Current model underwent FL twice with latest being 2018. They call it IPM (should be interim product modification).  What you are referring to is likely IPM 4 with the most significant change being the improvement from G-vector to G-vector+. You can Google for the detailed improvement. The recent sale they had was to rid the IPM3 YOM 2019models.

This platform is already 7 years old. New model should be launching early next year ?

9 hours ago, Davidklt said:

This platform is already 7 years old. New model should be launching early next year ?

May make its debut in one of the motor shows in late 2021 but that still depends on the COVID-19 situation which had slowed activities in Japan significantly and we know Mazda comes wholly from Hiroshima. There is industry talk that Geneva motor show next year may still be virtual. Availability to global markets should be from 2022 onwards.

On 7/27/2020 at 1:53 PM, Davidklt said:

Congratulations on getting an authentic Mazda 6 then ! Very common issue.

I am guessing there is no solution to the problem as of now?

13 minutes ago, Dna_engine said:

I noticed my i-Stop and i-eloop are not working the past week - has anyone of you encountered this before?

Has battery been changed before?

On 8/17/2020 at 6:37 PM, A320Skipper said:

I am guessing there is no solution to the problem as of now?

Hi A320,

My FL Oct 2018 does not have this creaky front suspension noise.

Do go back to Eurokars to seek their help.

Cheers.

Richard

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Dna_engine said:

I noticed my i-Stop and i-eloop are not working the past week - has anyone of you encountered this before?

HI Dna,

That is nice .. no more stuttering and shutting down of aircon compressor during hot day.

I had to pay for the disable module .. lol !

Cheers.

Richard

My Mazda starts and drive normally, just the i-Stop and i-eloop are not functioning. Other than the battery not sure what else is causing this. Maybe I am driving less these days and the battery is not charged.

5 hours ago, Dna_engine said:

My Mazda starts and drive normally, just the i-Stop and i-eloop are not functioning. Other than the battery not sure what else is causing this. Maybe I am driving less these days and the battery is not charged.

Drive another Week,the Warning ''Triangle'' will lit then it is new Battery time.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Drive another Week,the Warning ''Triangle'' will lit then it is new Battery time.

The battery guys told me this battery has a 12 months warranty, maybe I should ask for a replacement.

8 hours ago, Dna_engine said:

The battery guys told me this battery has a 12 months warranty, maybe I should ask for a replacement.

Just try....If cannot claim,then don't get Bosch again ,go for GS-Yuasa.

• Praise 1

Took a few long drives in my car these past few days and everything is working now. Maybe I did not drive my car enough, so the battery is a bit weak.

↡ Advertisement