MAZDA 6

Voxy28

2 hours ago, Tlks said:

Hi all. Mazda 6 2.0 executive is currently priced 114k. Camry hybrid pi is priced around there, maybe a few k higher. 

Prices both about same.

One is 2.0 /road tax 1200ish, one is 2.5/rd tax 1600ish 

FC definitely Camry better. Which one will you choose? 

Must compare like for like ma... Hybrid vs non-hybrid not a fair fight... =D Is the camry made in japan or thailand?

114k also can also buy audi a3 leh (not sure whether promo is still on)... Did you also read this thread? The mazda cars super smart, but end up alot of issues also... See if you okay to keep troubleshooting and repairing or just want a more bare bones and less headache car (toyotas notorious for very jia lat backdated interiors and gadgets)...

Edited by yellowshaun
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

16 hours ago, Tlks said:

Hi all. Mazda 6 2.0 executive is currently priced 114k. Camry hybrid pi is priced around there, maybe a few k higher. 

Prices both about same.

No brainer  .. camry .. different league ! But must tahan all in Jap and forgo warranty with PI to save heartache.

Btw, FC not given .. just pump mazda 6 at 700km to the tank.

Also forget about audi a3, it is a normal jap car without the reliability but an audi badge.

Cheers.

Edited by richard_crl032
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, GXY said:

Hi all getting my ride in 2 weeks. Anything to look out for? Where you guys go to get cAr mat? 

Car Mats should be given FOC by Agent.

Hi Mazda 6 owners, for those with babies or toddlers using child seat at the back, is the low roof a problem? Do you keep hitting your head when lifting the kid in, or worse, hit your child's head? 

Neutral Newbie

I heard it’s some kind of new ruling by the company, if caught can risk his rice bowl. 
Apparently there was some lawsuit case for this car mat thingy. Not too sure how far it’s true 

Edited by GXY

23 hours ago, Tlks said:

Prices both about same.

Mazda 6 drives better. Better interior. Camry pi model unless top spec. The base ones seems more plasticky in many ways.

My 2cs nia. Prob a bit bias way. Hee.

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, richard_crl032 said:

No brainer  .. camry .. different league ! But must tahan all in Jap and forgo warranty with PI to save heartache.

Btw, FC not given .. just pump mazda 6 at 700km to the tank.

Also forget about audi a3, it is a normal jap car without the reliability but an audi badge.

Cheers.

Audi a3 is all rite if u wan2 a small car. Decent. Interior dated liao but well made together. Handles as well as mazda 6. Though size is small but if those who wan2 that size with a badge. Its a good buy at the price point

23 hours ago, Arcadefire said:

Hi Mazda 6 owners, for those with babies or toddlers using child seat at the back, is the low roof a problem? Do you keep hitting your head when lifting the kid in, or worse, hit your child's head? 

Anyone? 

On 10/24/2020 at 10:39 PM, GXY said:

Any bros changed the rims to 18? Can advise where good place to change? 

Suggest to get 19”, save the step from 18” to 19” 😅 

See which rims u want to go. 

LS carry many brand of rims like OZ, SSR, BBS, prodrive ......

Edited by Selanking

On 10/24/2020 at 9:46 PM, Arcadefire said:

I found it a bit tight and low. But overall still can put the kid in without hitting head. The bigger issue was after putting child seat on one side of the rear, the center seat cannot seat an adult due to the higher center floor tunnel. Mine was the pre facelift 2017 model but height/size wise shd be same as current one.

That's one of the reason why I chose to change to my current SUV. Easier to load kids and old folks.

On 10/29/2020 at 9:35 PM, Hobbes187 said:

I found it a bit tight and low. But overall still can put the kid in without hitting head. The bigger issue was after putting child seat on one side of the rear, the center seat cannot seat an adult due to the higher center floor tunnel. Mine was the pre facelift 2017 model but height/size wise shd be same as current one.

That's one of the reason why I chose to change to my current SUV. Easier to load kids and old folks.

Thanks for the info. By the way, if the child seat is at the 40 side, can the 60 side still be folded down? Or blocked? 

10 hours ago, Arcadefire said:

Thanks for the info. By the way, if the child seat is at the 40 side, can the 60 side still be folded down? Or blocked? 

Really depends on the size of the child seat. When I used a larger one from peg perego last time it blocked the 60 side. After I switched to a more streamlined, it can be opened.

Neutral Newbie

Does any Mazda 6 driver notice white smoke emitting from exhaust? Usually happen after start up. Mine is 6 mths old Mazda 6.

↡ Advertisement