MAZDA 6

Voxy28

12 hours ago, GXY said:

What is LS 

Leong Seng, I bought mine there the boss quite professional. 

only thing I don’t like they don’t practice wheel balancing with external TPMS on the wheel even though I did ask to do so, I don’t know what’s the reason behind. 

Edited by Selanking
↡ Advertisement

12 minutes ago, Darksire said:

Does any Mazda 6 driver notice white smoke emitting from exhaust? Usually happen after start up. Mine is 6 mths old Mazda 6.

At cool weather morning? 
it’s pretty normal when weather is cool. 

24 minutes ago, Selanking said:

Leong Seng, I bought mine there the boss quite professional. 

only thing I don’t like they don’t practice wheel balancing with external TPMS on the wheel even though I did ask to do so, I don’t know what’s the reason behind. 

Just remove the external sensors before driving in?

On 10/31/2020 at 9:08 PM, Fcw75 said:

Just remove the external sensors before driving in?

They will help to remove the sensor before wheel balancing and put back after wheel balancing done. 

i prefer wheel balancing with sensor on the wheel, that’s the actual senecio in daily driving. 

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Selanking said:

They will help to remove the sensor before wheel balancing and put back after wheel balancing done. 

i prefer wheel balancing with sensor on the wheel, that’s the actual senecio in daily driving. 

Frankly I think that’s not going to make any difference.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

actually got different.

the external tpms is about 5-10 g?

so the stick on weight should be 1-2 pcs.

if after balancing to 0 - 0 . then u put on the external tpms, its like after balancing properly u add on 2 more weights, and the balancing will not be so accurate

17 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually got different.

the external tpms is about 5-10 g?

so the stick on weight should be 1-2 pcs.

if after balancing to 0 - 0 . then u put on the external tpms, its like after balancing properly u add on 2 more weights, and the balancing will not be so accurate

I see, if one is anal then there’s a difference.

I buy the external TPMS, screwed on and used liao. No vibration also.

3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I see, if one is anal then there’s a difference.

I buy the external TPMS, screwed on and used liao. No vibration also.

ya cos its very very light those plastic 1 .i think  like 5g at most. u see your balancing weights, those stick on type is 1 pcs at most. 

wont make much different, unless those very butt sensitive and very high speed.

On 11/3/2020 at 11:44 AM, Fcw75 said:

The result was 0 for both wheel with sensor, after remove sensor, the result became 10. 

I purposely asked the mechanic help me to do that, want find out whether any difference. 

The result was slightly chanced, not huge impact. As u say I am a bit anal 😅, if choose to do wheel balancing, I want it be accurate as it supposed to be. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hi King,

Got difference that I felt after installing internal steelmate when wife's mazda 6 was brand new  ... 

Found steering vibration at about 60-80kmhr and went to eurokar to complaint cos forgot about the tpms and also nvr tot it will matter  ..  embarassed but glad all ok after they balanced the rims.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032
  • Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Lotr8445r said:

Hi, there is a 11.11 mazda sale going on. Any good SE to contact? ty

The sale no discount only freebies thats why I didn't bother posting about it here...

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Lotr8445r said:

Hi, there is a 11.11 mazda sale going on. Any good SE to contact? ty

Just placed my order with Mazda yesterday. Agree, price cannot be reduced further but free gifts only. However compare to the previous IPM3, the current IPM4 standard edition have more features then before. Especially the keyless entry & head up display where the previous standard model do not have both earlier.

• Praise 1

Hi Guys

Went to Mazda showroom to check on the Mazda 6 Exec. Don't know what happened, ended up signing for one! Still feel a bit guilty to get rid of my 2 yrs old Mit Eclipse. Wonder if I cancel my order, will they accept with some compensation? However, test drove the Mazda 6, it is indeed a very good ride compare to my current ride with CVT. Handling is good, very minor body roll compare to Mit. I guess I was a bit impulsive or the SE was super good in selling.. 

3 hours ago, Kinco135 said:

Just placed my order with Mazda yesterday. Agree, price cannot be reduced further but free gifts only. However compare to the previous IPM3, the current IPM4 standard edition have more features then before. Especially the keyless entry & head up display where the previous standard model do not have both earlier.

What are the free gifts offered?

2 hours ago, Des72 said:

Hi Guys

Went to Mazda showroom to check on the Mazda 6 Exec. Don't know what happened, ended up signing for one! Still feel a bit guilty to get rid of my 2 yrs old Mit Eclipse. Wonder if I cancel my order, will they accept with some compensation? However, test drove the Mazda 6, it is indeed a very good ride compare to my current ride with CVT. Handling is good, very minor body roll compare to Mit. I guess I was a bit impulsive or the SE was super good in selling.. 

suv will always have more body roll due to the higher ride height. 

↡ Advertisement