MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Haha no lah.. when you get a new(my 1st new)  car, usually will be ana* about issues.. 2nd hand car I dont give a hoot about it.. i very new in troubleshooting issues though.. ps man.. 

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Sinetic8 said:

Hmm.. but also cannot be i set 24•C it literally blows out warm air then when i set to 23.5•C, it blows out cool air right? Not sure if its the programming issue or the cooling coil or compressor issue.. 😩

If you set 24c,a Hot Sunny Day,it will blow out Cold Air...but if a Cold Rainy Night..it will blow out heated Air...Different Cars will need different Aircon Settings,like my Old Fairlady,set 24c..Aircon already freezing cold,but my Current BMW,set 22c..just average cold.

Edited by ER-3682

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys I just purchase a mazda 6 from transeurokar.Any whatsapp group to join as I read that the group chat are full in facebook.

Twincharged
26 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Hi guys I just purchase a mazda 6 from transeurokar.Any whatsapp group to join as I read that the group chat are full in facebook.

Still Full...at the Meantime...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Ok thank you very much for letting me know 🙂 possible I keep asking every week ? Haha so that I can join in asap 😂 thanks alot for the reply bro 

• Praise 1

22 hours ago, Lancer1 said:

Ok thank you very much for letting me know 🙂 possible I keep asking every week ? Haha so that I can join in asap 😂 thanks alot for the reply bro 

I heard there are 600+ chat msgs daily in the WhatsApp group, are you sure you can handle it?

• Praise 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

Its a Mazda 6. What do you guys talk about that can run up to 600 messages a day?

Everything under the Sun....Food,Woman,Watches & more,,,,,,......

Neutral Newbie
5 hours ago, Dna_engine said:

I heard there are 600+ chat msgs daily in the WhatsApp group, are you sure you can handle it?

I can 😂 I am just waiting for a empty slot for me to join so that I can get to know more about the mazda 6 😆 thanks guys 

Anyone bought the Mazda 6 Executive recently? Can share with me the purchase price and freebies offered by your SE? Wish to do some comparison before committing to my purchase. Can PM me if you want. Thanks!

Edited by AntiSin

Neutral Newbie

Dear mazda 6 master is the whatsapp group still full ? I can't wait to join 😂 please do update me thanks in advance !! 😆

Still no news of the new Mazda 6 yet.

If the new model starts selling next year, this model would have gone an incredible 9 years production run.