MAZDA 6

Voxy28

@Kia7200 VFM is very much what one gets these days with their new line up. Never used to think much of the previous gen models, but they've definitely come a long way with their refinement and interiors.  

↡ Advertisement

36 minutes ago, Kopickosong said:

Again, to clarify the point, the istop doesn't kick in immediate when the car is is at standstill when one brakes, which is quite standard in a lot of rides but requires a deeper press on the brake. Ultimately, whatever you want to call it, the point I was and am making is that it is entirely up to me if I want istop on at the traffic light. I'm not some race car driver, so no my right foot doesn't need that "sensitivity" to find the trigger point, it's quite obvious personally.

Not sure what point(s) you are trying to make after a couple of posts to be honest,  rather perplexing to say the least but I think I'd stop engaging with you on this matter.

Drove a friends mazda6 and istop works exactly like you said. Don’t see anything wrong with your explanation. 
it’s easy to find the trigger to engage the istop. 

1 hour ago, Kopickosong said:

@Kia7200 VFM is very much what one gets these days with their new line up. Never used to think much of the previous gen models, but they've definitely come a long way with their refinement and interiors.  

This amazing car is cheaper or dep same than some of the MIT Jap brand 1.5/1.6 Cat A car. Really unbelievable

2 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

After 4days ownership of the new Mazda 6. I'm so impress by this car, really vfm. Very happy I change to this car

If have 2.5 Model,even better.

@Kia7200 totally agree, u dun need the 2.5L variant

if you wanna improve ur mazda 6 performance try the monster garage autoexe air guide system (https://www.autoexe.co.jp/?page_id=1930), then u go and change to K&N air filters. then install the front and rear struts. the rear struts by autoexe can be hidden in the panel between the seats and the boot so your boot space not compromise at all. Below are the photos of what i have zhng so far. less than 2k and there is an improvement in acceleration and handling. U can see their post on 4th sept 202, thats my ride

Also if u comfortable, try either their Greddy 0w-20 or HKS 0w-20 engine oil, ur engine noise is like an orchestra.

image.thumb.png.b2c2bf7cbd181b54caa5348cc380dfe6.pngimage.thumb.png.29fc4eacab19a3eb57f52afc57a473ed.png

Edited by alex976
  • Praise 1

57 minutes ago, alex976 said:

if you wanna improve ur mazda 6 performance try the monster garage autoexe air guide system (https://www.autoexe.co.jp/?page_id=1930), then u go and change to K&N air filters. then install the front and rear struts. the rear struts by autoexe can be hidden in the panel between the seats and the boot so your boot space not compromise at all. Below are the photos of what i have zhng so far. less than 2k and there is an improvement in acceleration and handling. U can see their post on 4th sept 202, thats my ride

Also if u comfortable, try either their Greddy 0w-20 or HKS 0w-20 engine oil, ur engine noise is like an orchestra.

image.thumb.png.b2c2bf7cbd181b54caa5348cc380dfe6.pngimage.thumb.png.29fc4eacab19a3eb57f52afc57a473ed.png

Sir, stock is the best for me.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, alex976 said:

LOL 

2.0 : 0-100 10.8 seconds

2.5 : 0-100 8.2 seconds

If you're concerned about performance (with all the things you've done) you won't be finding 2.6 seconds from any bolt on bits

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

8 hours ago, alex976 said:

nicely done.

as for the air intake scoop, will it possibly suck in rain water in case of raining and vehicle moving forward fast ?

• Haha! 1

22 hours ago, richard_crl032 said:

All good ... enuff said but no, my right foot need not have sensitivity to find such trigger point with the disable istop module installed and no need for the brain power to do so nor risk getting conditioned to somehow missed braking when needed and as intended ..

Quite a claim that mazda designed their car with istop on such braking "technique" though:

That is exactly how Mazda has designed their cars, at least the newer models.

Cheers.

Richard

u r the problem lah

go see a doc regarding your foot

9 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

LOL 

2.0 : 0-100 10.8 seconds

2.5 : 0-100 8.2 seconds

If you're concerned about performance (with all the things you've done) you won't be finding 2.6 seconds from any bolt on bits

yes manufacturers are stupid... need to build 2.5L to get more power. how come they so stupid not to just use "air guides" for FREE power. 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

@Macrosszero to each his own. I find that during cold starts within 20s my engine rpm goes dwn to 800rpm (stabilizes). Fuel consumption is like 7.3l/100km. Acceleration has improved. I doubt my bhp has increased, its more of the power curve shifting fwd so u gt the max 160bhp faster. 

@Contipro nope it din take in any water. But u mus use k&n or the filters by autoexe, cannot use those steel filters by hurricane. As the small pebbles will get thru the filter.

I am happy with my ride acceleration and handling after the upgrade. For a car with depreciation of <$800 per mth, i tink its well worth it. The 2.5L is so much more expensive than the 2.0L

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, DylanChen said:

u r the problem lah

go see a doc regarding your foot

All good for your own safety but I can afford a no brainer sgd50 disable module for a sgd100k+ car to nvr worry about any kung fu braking master 🤣

Edited by richard_crl032
  • Praise 2

6 hours ago, alex976 said:

@Macrosszero to each his own. I find that during cold starts within 20s my engine rpm goes dwn to 800rpm (stabilizes). Fuel consumption is like 7.3l/100km. Acceleration has improved. I doubt my bhp has increased, its more of the power curve shifting fwd so u gt the max 160bhp faster. 

@Contipro nope it din take in any water. But u mus use k&n or the filters by autoexe, cannot use those steel filters by hurricane. As the small pebbles will get thru the filter.

I am happy with my ride acceleration and handling after the upgrade. For a car with depreciation of <$800 per mth, i tink its well worth it. The 2.5L is so much more expensive than the 2.0L

thanks. enjoy your ride sir.. 🙂

7 hours ago, alex976 said:

Hopefully you bought your car used, because it’s possible to buy a 2.5 at the depreciation of a 2.0 nowadays. Aside from the motor it comes with better spec, and the other significant outlay is road tax and fuel economy.

• Haha! 1

@alex976 

Nice. May I check with u the breakdown of the costs for the Front & Rear Struts + Auto EXE Air Guide system? 

On the picture of the front of your car, I'm asking about the one at top of front grille since I have already done K&N Drop in Filter & the centre red intake tube?

Hmm... A few days no people post so I'll share a good lobang.

Change my Q85 battery to Varta. Cost $150 nett. Good deal cos other places charging about $170 + GST.

Can just drop by @ this address,

2 Kaki Bukit Avenue 2,

Kaki Bukit Autohub

#02-08, Singapore 417921

8321 2563

https://goo.gl/maps/MZSnTaA9NAp

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2