Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, TheBlurGuy said:

2k for 2 bid Guarantee and 3k for 1 big Guarantee.

Ok, that’s a decent amt. hope you took the 2k 2bid guarantee.

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2020 at 10:09 AM, Bensky said:

Just wanted to check if anyone had booked a Mazda6 recently and have been asked to top-up?  My SE called on Fri and asked me to consider topping up due to rising COE. Book my car after CB. I thought this is poor business ethics by TEK. I didn’t agree. 

On 9/13/2020 at 10:09 AM, Bensky said:

Just wanted to check if anyone had booked a Mazda6 recently and have been asked to top-up?  My SE called on Fri and asked me to consider topping up due to rising COE. Book my car after CB. I thought this is poor business ethics by TEK. I didn’t agree. 

This is common practise in Mazda TEK, whatever said 6 bids gurantee is bulls**t, my previous ride, they failed to bids, mentioned u did not get the coe for first 4 bids, then ask for top up at last 2 bids. Maybe there are some lucky one. recently went bk, same practise. in the end purchase used mazda 6.fast and easy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Jacklenny said:

This is common practise in Mazda TEK, whatever said 6 bids gurantee is bulls**t, my previous ride, they failed to bids, mentioned u did not get the coe for first 4 bids, then ask for top up at last 2 bids. Maybe there are some lucky one. recently went bk, same practise. in the end purchase used mazda 6.fast and easy. 

I saw that there's 6 bids guarantee and 6 bids non guarantee on the price list. 6 bids guarantee already more expensive than 6 bids non guarantee by 2k. Still need to top up 2k even though already on 6 bids guarantee? Then why differentiate?  So confirm guarantee get COE is total top up 4K?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For my previous ride, I am too naive. The agent told me sure can get one. 6 bid guarantee is OK.. no need top up, they got open cat coe...another of sweet talk....but verbal only. 

After 2 bids. very low also cannot get coe..then I start realize they are playing games...in the end l. I paid total of 84k + 4 k for my previous ride . 

so to all bro..consider all of u r lucky as now coe still not that high...but it is coming soon. all agents play game. 

I will get a used car from now , no more coe trick...enough is enough...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jacklenny said:

For my previous ride, I am too naive. The agent told me sure can get one. 6 bid guarantee is OK.. no need top up, they got open cat coe...another of sweet talk....but verbal only. 

After 2 bids. very low also cannot get coe..then I start realize they are playing games...in the end l. I paid total of 84k + 4 k for my previous ride . 

so to all bro..consider all of u r lucky as now coe still not that high...but it is coming soon. all agents play game. 

I will get a used car from now , no more coe trick...enough is enough...

Are you referring to G or NG? If it’s G package and they ask you to TOP up, then that’s incorrect. 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I studied the sales agreements.
Inconsequential whether it is G or NG assuming if it is not secured after 6 bids. They are safeguarded by just a refund of deposit to buyers.  In other words, nothing is G under G except your deposit refund.
I don’t trust them anymore. Am looking forward to shop elsewhere once TEK reaches its 6th unsuccessful bids for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fully agreed with u. Don't know why car agent and car distributor need to do this to their customers. Maybe TEK feel that Mazda car have only 25% premium earning is not enough..must chop some more..

Beaware with other car agents n car distributors as well. Keep us posted. Hope u can get your car soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have questions for Mazda 6, am driving a Mazda 6 2019 model for 2 years.

1. I realized my side mirror has problem keeping/opening. How much does it cost if I get fix outside or change the whole mirror?

2. Has anyone install the Mazda 6 Real CF Ram Air Intake? I saw on FB it's
popular. How much does it cost? Is there real improvement?

3. For touch up of paint etc which workshop do u guys recommend? How much does it cost?

Deeply appreciate some guidance and feedback on the price etc, thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neutral Newbie
16 hours ago, Bensky said:

I studied the sales agreements.
Inconsequential whether it is G or NG assuming if it is not secured after 6 bids. They are safeguarded by just a refund of deposit to buyers.  In other words, nothing is G under G except your deposit refund.
I don’t trust them anymore. Am looking forward to shop elsewhere once TEK reaches its 6th unsuccessful bids for me.

Actually it depends on how much your deal is when you signed up? I believe you took the 90k+ during CB which TEK was predicting that COE will hover around 25-30k?

With COE going up every bidding i doubt you will get your car as it is unprofitable for them. 

How much are they asking you to topup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBlurGuy said:

Actually it depends on how much your deal is when you signed up? I believe you took the 90k+ during CB which TEK was predicting that COE will hover around 25-30k?

With COE going up every bidding i doubt you will get your car as it is unprofitable for them. 

How much are they asking you to topup?

Mine’s post CB when they were clearing all the MY19 stock at 104K.  
Actually, these cars will be 2yo in 3 months time.  Am quite happy to shop elsewhere now that I experienced this nonsense from the AD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 10:59 AM, Terence2112 said:

Are you referring to G or NG? If it’s G package and they ask you to TOP up, then that’s incorrect. 

He's referring to NG.
Basically, SA saying, 6 bids, guarantee will get.. not 6 bid guarantee agreement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bensky said:

I studied the sales agreements.
Inconsequential whether it is G or NG assuming if it is not secured after 6 bids. They are safeguarded by just a refund of deposit to buyers.  In other words, nothing is G under G except your deposit refund.
I don’t trust them anymore. Am looking forward to shop elsewhere once TEK reaches its 6th unsuccessful bids for me.

I haven't heard of cases where it's G and they fail to secure though.
They don't have a separate arrangement for G, so wordings could seem the same.

However, no reasons not to believe they will honor unless there's someone experiencing such scenario. (For Guaranteed only, not applicable to NG whereby there are history of top-up required)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, howdeepisyourlove127 said:

I have questions for Mazda 6, am driving a Mazda 6 2019 model for 2 years.

1. I realized my side mirror has problem keeping/opening. How much does it cost if I get fix outside or change the whole mirror?

2. Has anyone install the Mazda 6 Real CF Ram Air Intake? I saw on FB it's
popular. How much does it cost? Is there real improvement?

3. For touch up of paint etc which workshop do u guys recommend? How much does it cost?

Deeply appreciate some guidance and feedback on the price etc, thanks in advance.

For the 1st issue, can claim warranty why wanna fix at your own cost?

For 2nd issue, just go monster garage or other mazda workshop and ask

For 3rd issue, i believe u go TEK they got sell de

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, howdeepisyourlove127 said:

I have questions for Mazda 6, am driving a Mazda 6 2019 model for 2 years.

1. I realized my side mirror has problem keeping/opening. How much does it cost if I get fix outside or change the whole mirror?

2. Has anyone install the Mazda 6 Real CF Ram Air Intake? I saw on FB it's
popular. How much does it cost? Is there real improvement?

3. For touch up of paint etc which workshop do u guys recommend? How much does it cost?

Deeply appreciate some guidance and feedback on the price etc, thanks in advance.

1. if under warranty. go by to TEK. if no, then go outside workshop and do it. mostly change motor only, sorry forgot the price liao

2. taobao is selling sgd 100++ , if u can diy urself need to take out bumper. if not, I think Jdm auto and few workshop is selling that with installation. I think around 200 to 300+, see got post mentioned feel better pick up when go up mscp better.

For better gain,I usually install short ram intake or cold air intake and go for stage 1 tune..then u will not suffer low end lag. enjoy high end gain. of coz some ppl might said save it, as it is only just 2.0 2.5 L auto with non turbo...I said I just wan to mod..haha

3. I will suggest don't use touch up paint if possible. for minor scratch, use scratch remover which u can get from autobacs or few workshops, buy those white cream type ..which will form white powder. ( also can try wd-40 for minor scratches) 

Also don't buy pen tyre with transparent liquid. it will form an sticky additonal material on ur paint.

the problem with touch up paint is that it will form an uneven surface on top of original paint. it protrude up..and look abit ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick check, based on the latest price list from TEK. MZ6 executive is priced at 120k. Do TEK give further discounts when I visit the showroom? How Low can the MZ6 go for? Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neutral Newbie (edited)
45 minutes ago, Terence2112 said:

Quick check, based on the latest price list from TEK. MZ6 executive is priced at 120k. Do TEK give further discounts when I visit the showroom? How Low can the MZ6 go for? Thanks 

 

We booked a MZ6 executive last week at the mazda showroom for list price minus 6k. So it was for about 114k.

Edited by Skitzo87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2020 at 8:33 AM, Terence2112 said:

Quick check, based on the latest price list from TEK. MZ6 executive is priced at 120k. Do TEK give further discounts when I visit the showroom? How Low can the MZ6 go for? Thanks 

Hi Terence,

There is demo std version going for 99k if willing to forgo goodies of executive version .. just 200 km before covid 19.

Good luck !

Richard

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×