Supercharged
23 hours ago, Tlks said:

Hi all. Mazda 6 2.0 executive is currently priced 114k. Camry hybrid pi is priced around there, maybe a few k higher. 

Prices both about same.

One is 2.0 /road tax 1200ish, one is 2.5/rd tax 1600ish 

FC definitely Camry better. Which one will you choose? 

Mazda 6 drives better. Better interior. Camry pi model unless top spec. The base ones seems more plasticky in many ways.

My 2cs nia. Prob a bit bias way. Hee.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
6 hours ago, richard_crl032 said:

No brainer  .. camry .. different league ! But must tahan all in Jap and forgo warranty with PI to save heartache.

Btw, FC not given .. just pump mazda 6 at 700km to the tank.

Also forget about audi a3, it is a normal jap car without the reliability but an audi badge.

Cheers.

Audi a3 is all rite if u wan2 a small car. Decent. Interior dated liao but well made together. Handles as well as mazda 6. Though size is small but if those who wan2 that size with a badge. Its a good buy at the price point

Neutral Newbie

Any bros changed the rims to 18? Can advise where good place to change? 

Neutral Newbie
23 hours ago, Arcadefire said:

Hi Mazda 6 owners, for those with babies or toddlers using child seat at the back, is the low roof a problem? Do you keep hitting your head when lifting the kid in, or worse, hit your child's head? 

Anyone? 

2nd Gear (edited)
On 10/24/2020 at 10:39 PM, GXY said:

Any bros changed the rims to 18? Can advise where good place to change? 

Suggest to get 19”, save the step from 18” to 19” 😅 

See which rims u want to go. 

LS carry many brand of rims like OZ, SSR, BBS, prodrive ......

Edited by Selanking

3rd Gear
On 10/24/2020 at 9:46 PM, Arcadefire said:

Hi Mazda 6 owners, for those with babies or toddlers using child seat at the back, is the low roof a problem? Do you keep hitting your head when lifting the kid in, or worse, hit your child's head? 

I found it a bit tight and low. But overall still can put the kid in without hitting head. The bigger issue was after putting child seat on one side of the rear, the center seat cannot seat an adult due to the higher center floor tunnel. Mine was the pre facelift 2017 model but height/size wise shd be same as current one.

That's one of the reason why I chose to change to my current SUV. Easier to load kids and old folks.

Neutral Newbie
On 10/29/2020 at 9:35 PM, Hobbes187 said:

I found it a bit tight and low. But overall still can put the kid in without hitting head. The bigger issue was after putting child seat on one side of the rear, the center seat cannot seat an adult due to the higher center floor tunnel. Mine was the pre facelift 2017 model but height/size wise shd be same as current one.

That's one of the reason why I chose to change to my current SUV. Easier to load kids and old folks.

Thanks for the info. By the way, if the child seat is at the 40 side, can the 60 side still be folded down? Or blocked? 

Neutral Newbie

What is LS 

3rd Gear
10 hours ago, Arcadefire said:

Thanks for the info. By the way, if the child seat is at the 40 side, can the 60 side still be folded down? Or blocked? 

Really depends on the size of the child seat. When I used a larger one from peg perego last time it blocked the 60 side. After I switched to a more streamlined, it can be opened.

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, GXY said:

What is LS 

Leong Seng,Yap Brothers & South East Tyre..are popular Rims Shopes.

Neutral Newbie

Does any Mazda 6 driver notice white smoke emitting from exhaust? Usually happen after start up. Mine is 6 mths old Mazda 6.

2nd Gear (edited)
12 hours ago, GXY said:

What is LS 

Leong Seng, I bought mine there the boss quite professional. 

only thing I don’t like they don’t practice wheel balancing with external TPMS on the wheel even though I did ask to do so, I don’t know what’s the reason behind. 

Edited by Selanking

2nd Gear
12 minutes ago, Darksire said:

Does any Mazda 6 driver notice white smoke emitting from exhaust? Usually happen after start up. Mine is 6 mths old Mazda 6.

At cool weather morning? 
it’s pretty normal when weather is cool. 

Hypersonic
24 minutes ago, Selanking said:

Leong Seng, I bought mine there the boss quite professional. 

only thing I don’t like they don’t practice wheel balancing with external TPMS on the wheel even though I did ask to do so, I don’t know what’s the reason behind. 

Just remove the external sensors before driving in?

2nd Gear
On 10/31/2020 at 9:08 PM, Fcw75 said:

Just remove the external sensors before driving in?

They will help to remove the sensor before wheel balancing and put back after wheel balancing done. 

i prefer wheel balancing with sensor on the wheel, that’s the actual senecio in daily driving. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, Selanking said:

They will help to remove the sensor before wheel balancing and put back after wheel balancing done. 

i prefer wheel balancing with sensor on the wheel, that’s the actual senecio in daily driving. 

Frankly I think that’s not going to make any difference.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Frankly I think that’s not going to make any difference.

actually got different.

the external tpms is about 5-10 g?

so the stick on weight should be 1-2 pcs.

if after balancing to 0 - 0 . then u put on the external tpms, its like after balancing properly u add on 2 more weights, and the balancing will not be so accurate

Hypersonic
17 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually got different.

the external tpms is about 5-10 g?

so the stick on weight should be 1-2 pcs.

if after balancing to 0 - 0 . then u put on the external tpms, its like after balancing properly u add on 2 more weights, and the balancing will not be so accurate

I see, if one is anal then there’s a difference.

I buy the external TPMS, screwed on and used liao. No vibration also.

↡ Advertisement