MAZDA 6

Voxy28

My ride is a 2015 Mazda 3 sedan. This is the BM model. The thing is, driving at high speed at expressway I can hear wind whistling noise. Checked with a mechanic and all seems to be ok. He checked wheel bearing, tyres etc. all seems to be ok. 

Could it be the door seal/weatherstripping letting in the outside wind noise?

Also can advise if I want to replace where should I purchase it? 

↡ Advertisement

7 hours ago, abdulamin said:

My ride is a 2015 Mazda 3 sedan. This is the BM model. The thing is, driving at high speed at expressway I can hear wind whistling noise. Checked with a mechanic and all seems to be ok. He checked wheel bearing, tyres etc. all seems to be ok. 

A bit of Wind Noise is normal...don't want Wind or Road Noise..change Car.

Edited by ER-3682
  • Shocked 2

9 hours ago, abdulamin said:

Might be from the mirror housing.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I realised my engine coolant has been going down very fast after the last serving 2 months ago. Anyone had the same before? I think I should take it down to the workshop for a quick check while still in warranty. 

1 hour ago, Mr6 said:

I realised my engine coolant has been going down very fast after the last serving 2 months ago. Anyone had the same before? I think I should take it down to the workshop for a quick check while still in warranty. 

Yes..there are Cases of leaking Radiators...

Neutral Newbie
4 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Yes..there are Cases of leaking Radiators...

Thanks man. Still under warranty so I should not be charged I guess? 

The level in the radiator overflow tank fluctuates depending whether the engine is hot or cold. If the engine is cold and the level is low, get the dealer to top it up to the H mark and monitor for any puddles below the car after it’s been parked some time.

19 hours ago, Mr6 said:

Take Note Mazda 6 Coolant Spare Tank,Full is not near the top,just in the middle.

• Praise 1

Wishing everyone here a blessed holiday season and a happy, healthy and successful 2022!

I intend to look into getting a new Mazda 6. Any recommendations for a good Sales Consultant at the Ubi showroom? Thank you.

Best wishes,

MS

Hi anyone changed Mazda 6 windscreen before, can advise the cost if pay by myself? Are there any sensors on the windscreen that I have to go back to dealer to change (saw peforated film on the windscreen behind the mirror). 

Thanks in advance!

@zenooi Likely north of $300 bucks. Unless you've exhausted your windscreen policy claims for the year, why aren't you going down the insurance route which is typically $100+GST? Most insurance policies should not result in your NCD impacted by windscreen claim.

Hello,

Would like to find out if anyone have encounter a side mirror problem where the side mirror will not be able to close or open fully. May I know anyone who have fix it at a workshop outside and may I know what it is the price and the workshop as well. Car warranty has ended and Mazda is quoting me to play $146 w/o labour cost just to replace the actuator.

1 hour ago, MatzudaZoomZoom said:

Hello,

Would like to find out if anyone have encounter a side mirror problem where the side mirror will not be able to close or open fully. May I know anyone who have fix it at a workshop outside and may I know what it is the price and the workshop as well. Car warranty has ended and Mazda is quoting me to play $146 w/o labour cost just to replace the actuator.

Was told u can get the parts from taobao and get outside workshop to replace. But I don't know what is the exact part though.

15 hours ago, MatzudaZoomZoom said:

Hello,

Hong Yu is where many fix side mirror issue, including myself for forester xt while my mazda 6 was fortunately repair by eurokar under warranty.

Many carousell advertisements offering such repair.

Cheers.

Screenshot_20211231-073841_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211231-073601_Carousell.jpg

• Praise 1

22 hours ago, Koster said:

Was told u can get the parts from taobao and get outside workshop to replace. But I don't know what is the exact part though.

Thank youu!

7 hours ago, richard_crl032 said:

Hong Yu is where many fix side mirror issue, including myself for forester xt while my mazda 6 was fortunately repair by eurokar under warranty.

Many carousell advertisements offering such repair.

Cheers.

Screenshot_20211231-073841_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211231-073601_Carousell.jpg

Thank youu.

But unfortunately i only replace the rhs side mirror under warranty :(. Ill take a look at this workshop thoo!

Edited by MatzudaZoomZoom
  • Praise 1