MAZDA 6

Voxy28

my mazda 3 2L is clocking 9+km/L so with the heavier Mz6 body, should be slightly poorer than 9

it's ur rightfoot Majordan...... i m doing 9-10km/l consistently on a Mazda6 SP2.3 (previous model 2.3 ltr, facelift with 5 speed auto) for the last half a year......

↡ Advertisement

saw that there are Mz6 2.0 S A and Mz6 2.0 sp

can anyone enlighten me on the difference between these two models?

saw that one model came with manual shift gear while the other is just a typical AT gear (pardon me.. been driving MT all my life)

Sunburnsam is right, go for the SP (avail only very late 2005, nov/dec) so make sure u looking at the right model.... SP uses 5-speed auto vs 4-speed of SA... n if possible, go for the 2.3 (top of the spec, sunroof, memory seat, blackout meter, full bodykit etc).... in fact in terms of depreciation, 2.3 SP is almost the same as 2.0 SP; only prob is to find one

thinking of getting a 2005 car so i dun think i will re-sell.. probably just scrap it later on

i m on a 2005 Mazda 6 2.3SP, couldn't resist the deal (n pressured by a certain "s^&b$%#s$m" to grab it before he beats me to it).... hahahhaaaa

if u keen to try, maybe u can grab sunburnsam n me out to try a Heavily Modded 2.3SA (pre FL) n a STOCK 2.3SP (FL) to compare

a few things u gotta be aware abt this car!!!

1. i think i m burning rubber fast (can't resist going round corners at speed)

2. ur light foot gotta be light (it's very very easy to Rev to 5-6k RPM)

Hello guys,

Just got myself a used 08 2.0 Mazda6 today. So far, after using it for half a day, I really like the equipment on this car. The xenon is superb, the handling's great and the look's gorgeous yet sporty. I think it suits my image just right. I think I gotta be ready for is the higher FC because I upgraded from a 1.4 TCed car. Hopefully with all the great stuff, I will soon get over it. Will monitor and see what I am getting.

Btw, besides this forum, is there another forum where the M6 folks go to? Any meet up? I wanna hear the poisons. Haha..

Cheerio and drive safe.

• Praise 1

Sunburnsam is right, go for the SP (avail only very late 2005, nov/dec) so make sure u looking at the right model.... SP uses 5-speed auto vs 4-speed of SA... n if possible, go for the 2.3 (top of the spec, sunroof, memory seat, blackout meter, full bodykit etc).... in fact in terms of depreciation, 2.3 SP is almost the same as 2.0 SP; only prob is to find one

finding one is the biggest prob.. [laugh]

Yes, <2yrs mz6 is going for 75-80k but they brought for 60-65k. it's means that they are driving for free all these time and even get some profit back :o:o I just can't bring myself to buy that, but that's just me.

OMG serious?

strange how there are so many picantos/qq/getz/swift/fit on the roads when a mz6 used to go for 60k

i'd buy 2!

i can't imagine how much do bmws cost then... can't imagine getting a bmw for 90k... haha makes anybody who buy a civic now look foolish

OMG serious?

strange how there are so many picantos/qq/getz/swift/fit on the roads when a mz6 used to go for 60k

i'd buy 2!

i can't imagine how much do bmws cost then... can't imagine getting a bmw for 90k... haha makes anybody who buy a civic now look foolish

Not true lah..

OMG serious?

i'd buy 2!

The 320i Basic was 114k in late Y2008, and they replaced the 320i Basic with the 318i and the lowest it got to was around 108k. I dun think a brand new BMW ever got below 100k. It does sound ridicules to pay more than 100k for a 1.6 Civic, however the M6 is 130 k now and the 320i is 200k. My friend just paid 83k for his forte and he could have got the camry at the same price one year ago.

The 320i Basic was 114k in late Y2008, and they replaced the 320i Basic with the 318i and the lowest it got to was around 108k. I dun think a brand new BMW ever got below 100k. It does sound ridicules to pay more than 100k for a 1.6 Civic, however the M6 is 130 k now and the 320i is 200k. My friend just paid 83k for his forte and he could have got the camry at the same price one year ago.

Brand New BMW was ever below $100k, Early 2009, 1 series

• Praise 1

i m on a 2005 Mazda 6 2.3SP, couldn't resist the deal (n pressured by a certain "s^&b$%#s$m" to grab it before he beats me to it).... hahahhaaaa

if u keen to try, maybe u can grab sunburnsam n me out to try a Heavily Modded 2.3SA (pre FL) n a STOCK 2.3SP (FL) to compare

a few things u gotta be aware abt this car!!!

1. i think i m burning rubber fast (can't resist going round corners at speed)

2. ur light foot gotta be light (it's very very easy to Rev to 5-6k RPM)

Haiz...snatch my Mz6 2.3 SP from under my nose. Lucky I give u pressure to buy ...now no more SP 2.3 online for quite some time :)

BTW I just re-sprayed the car into the LEX white :)

do you guys meet up? or this forum is the only way to share info? petrol in JB has gone up. it's now RM2.70

Hey frostie you mean Mz6 meet ups?

Hey frostie you mean Mz6 meet ups?

Yes, more for info sharing and see poisons. Haha.. Is there another mz6 forum out there?

Haiz...snatch my Mz6 2.3 SP from under my nose. Lucky I give u pressure to buy ...now no more SP 2.3 online for quite some time :)

hey, i found that car first loh..... actually there were another 2 SP 2.3 after mine.... both sold liao...

btw, how long it took u n how much it cost? my paintwork is like $%^&

wow u two bought the cars at the same time? when was it?

↡ Advertisement