My car was targeted as parking warden practised double stand

HARDGAYHOOOO

Not once but twice my car was issued with a summon by one Roslan bin xxxx .Due to my job nature,I return home at alternate days after midnight .I believe I'm not the only one encountering situation whereby even though I buy season parking promptly every month,I seldom get a parking lot as usually by 9pm every weekdays,carparkpp is already packed!!Some drivers who return home quite late will have to dump their car illegal either behind rubbish hut or along double yellow line.

On this fateful day I returned home to find the car park fully packed,thinking I will be leaving home quite early ard 7am and not wanting to cause obstruction to the other neighbors , I left my car at a space which by right is a No Parking lot whereby other cars were parked inconsiderably along double yellow line blocking almost 1 car wide in the middle of the road. I was shocked to received a ticket by one Roslan bin xxxx for parking on No Parking lot. Whereas others Ain't. . the position of the cars were left exactly as I saw last night before ,guess what? no summon!!Last night again I return home after midnight but this time try parking like the others but still try my best not to cause obstruction. This morning,gotten another ticket by the same focker .

Can anyone advice me on this? Somehow or rather can we make a complain base on tat individual warden on his double standard? us drivers are punished if we commit an offense,what about them? Come on, can't he make extra effort to scan on my season parking which then looking at the situation of the car park make proper actions?

Please advice fellow bros . many thanks

Edited by HARDGAYHOOOO
↡ Advertisement

i got similar case like yours... got season parking but no place to park... for me is not job nature but i backside itchy everynight will go out till late... so same lor... when back to carpark always no space to park end up gotta park at double yellow line...

i kana once before at double yellow line by the warden in my area.. called up to appeal... i told them i bought season parking and no place to park and end up still got summoned.. after that they never disturb my truck already..

but be firm la... when you talk to them be nice they will listen... cause there is a few times really pack and i called HDB to ask their warden to do a sweep they only say will go down to check to pacify me... so i use that as another reasoning... [;)]

sorry my ang moh abit chui [laugh]

Edited by Lectrosphere

Neutral Newbie

try go to your area's town council first.... if cannot, HDB branch office

last one, go to MP

it works for me... just need to waste time running around

Not once but twice my car was issued with a summon by one Roslan bin xxxx .Due to my job nature,I return home at alternate days after midnight .I believe I'm not the only one encountering situation whereby even though I buy season parking promptly every month,I seldom get a parking lot as usually by 9pm every weekdays,carparkpp is already packed!!Some drivers who return home quite late will have to dump their car illegal either behind rubbish hut or along double yellow line.

On this fateful day I returned home to find the car park fully packed,thinking I will be leaving home quite early ard 7am and not wanting to cause obstruction to the other neighbors , I left my car at a space which by right is a No Parking lot whereby other cars were parked inconsiderably along double yellow line blocking almost 1 car wide in the middle of the road. I was shocked to received a ticket by one Roslan bin xxxx for parking on No Parking lot. Whereas others Ain't. . the position of the cars were left exactly as I saw last night before ,guess what? no summon!!Last night again I return home after midnight but this time try parking like the others but still try my best not to cause obstruction. This morning,gotten another ticket by the same focker .

Can anyone advice me on this? Somehow or rather can we make a complain base on tat individual warden on his double standard? us drivers are punished if we commit an offense,what about them? Come on, can't he make extra effort to scan on my season parking which then looking at the situation of the car park make proper actions?

Maybe.. now you be the fall guy for everyone around your block la... Next month or wad then the warden find another owner lor.. rotate to take the fall la, thats what being a friendly neighbour is, rite?? ANW liddat more worth mah, cost is centered and majority save $, why no happy tt can contribute this way? [laugh][laugh]

What breed of car you are driving...? Maybe too jio that's guy kua bui song give you summon [:p]

Parking at No Parking lot is under his care...

Parking along double yellow is not under his duty to summon...

i think they belongs to different department [laugh]

i usually rather park at illegal place than at the No parking lot :D

Edited by Jman888

Just call this number: 18002721409

Tell them u r the season holder for this carpark and u cannot find any available lot and u r going to park in the No Parking lot then they will ask the description of the place.

If u kenna summon next day can appeal straight away.

I have done a few times and so far no summon.

Actually town council can simply just relax their rules by having single yellow line (7pm-7am) within the parking area which will not obstruct other vehicles. Why must die die park in a stipulated lot where some areas also can park, but cause minor inconvenience. Just like in Malaysia, you can park anywhere (free somemore) as long as it doesn't cause obstruction.

bro u stay at bishan area isit. i also kenna same roslan bin xxx despite season ticket holder.

Just call this number: 18002721409

Tell them u r the season holder for this carpark and u cannot find any available lot and u r going to park in the No Parking lot then they will ask the description of the place.

If u kenna summon next day can appeal straight away.

I have done a few times and so far no summon.

[thumbsup][laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement