List of strange verdits in Singapore

Spurman

This cleopetra driver Lexus hit treebranch which turns out to be a man and s bicycle is amazing news with even more amazing consequences and stranger court verdict.

Let's discuss what other cases involving our so called justice system in Singapore which calls much to be debated on.

↡ Advertisement

Careful, I think there's a law against bringing disrepute to our justice system. If you're convicted, that would be another "strange verdict" we can't discuss. :D

Careful, I think there's a law against bringing disrepute to our justice system. If you're convicted, that would be another "strange verdict" we can't discuss. :D

[laugh][laugh] ME thinks TS wants to bring the 'hopping' into this subject [:p]

I think I got study lor...It is called "Contempt of Court".... :angry:

Edited by Kenneve888

This cleopetra driver Lexus hit treebranch which turns out to be a man and s bicycle is amazing news with even more amazing consequences and stranger court verdict.

Let's discuss what other cases involving our so called justice system in Singapore which calls much to be debated on.

Amazing Asia. I dread to think wad happens if she had driven a QQ. Then again, this is what we have learnt to expect right? so nothing surprises anymore.

Isn't it our right as a democratic country to question government policies & Judical system? Just a question.

lady-justice_311754081.jpg

impartial in weighing money... you cannot see meh? this happens in most developed and developing countries.

i may not be right... but if i am rich enough, i can sue you until you give up

Isn't it our right as a democratic country to question government policies & Judical system? Just a question.

In theory. In practice, however... <_<

What is the jail term for hit n run accident?

Should repharse the sentence "what kind of ride in a hit n run accident not punishable under spore legal context."

LEXUSSSSS !!!!!!!! [laugh]

Should repharse the sentence "what kind of ride in a hit n run accident not punishable under spore legal context."

LEXUSSSSS !!!!!!!! [laugh]

Sure or not. You mean terrorist driving Lexus may not be persecuted? The car sold out soon?

I think we should try to feedback. If enough people feedback, I think even the law minister will look into it.

I think almost everybody thinks there is something wrong with the lexus tree branch case. We need to find what went wrong and plug the loophole. Is it the prosecution? If so why both the district and appeal court cases came to the same verdict? Is it out hit and run laws are too lax? Or is it something else more troubling?

I think the public deserves an answer. I hope people do not just post in a thread in some forum and forget about this. Try to get an answer somehow from our law minster / Chief justice or something.

I think we should try to feedback. If enough people feedback, I think even the law minister will look into it.

I think almost everybody thinks there is something wrong with the lexus tree branch case. We need to find what went wrong and plug the loophole. Is it the prosecution? If so why both the district and appeal court cases came to the same verdict? Is it out hit and run laws are too lax? Or is it something else more troubling?

I think the public deserves an answer. I hope people do not just post in a thread in some forum and forget about this. Try to get an answer somehow from our law minster / Chief justice or something.

If you have found a portal to feedback, let me know. I support you.

There's a lot of questions that I have.

1) Is Cleopatra tested for Alcohol contents? If no, why not? Wasn't coming home at 5am from a night club a good reason. Did the police check withe Zouk if she ordered alcohol. Did anyone see her drinking. Is is really looking for her neice?

2) What is the decibel of rubbing a bicyle against the road under a carriage will sound like in a GS300? Any test to reveal that the car is still so quiet to mute the sound of dragging a bicycle.

3) How much does the bicyle rider weight. How can a full adult (even a skinny one) knock & crush your windscreen, & you can not even notice it?

4) Have the shadow casted by trees really affect vision when driving at night? Did anyone did a check at that stretch of road at the same time? If so, question have to be asked if we should have so much trees by the road side.

5) Why it seems, most people think the story by Cleopatra is ridiculous, let the judge don't think so?

6) Why the Proceutor did not challenger the claims from Cleopatra at the trail?

impartial in weighing money... you cannot see meh? this happens in most developed and developing countries.

i may not be right... but if i am rich enough, i can sue you until you give up

Law is only as fair & just as the people who uphold it.

don't want to throw spanners into your machinery..... but please remember, a wise man once said: prison got no broadband.....

shadrake-530x304.jpg

↡ Advertisement