How to pay Malaysia Summon in Singapore?

Powerkeong

Hi Bro,

I went into JB yesterday for late night supper and I was summon by their police for illegal right turn. Both me and my friends kanna as the place has a blind spot and we only notice the police after we finish turning.

The police issue both of us a summon but we dunno how much to pay as there wasn't any amount stated on the summon.

The police did ask both me and my friend for coffee money (we drive our own car there) but we did not want to give in to corruption and thus we didn't gave them.

Any idea where can I pay off the summon?

↡ Advertisement

Hi Bro,

I went into JB yesterday for late night supper and I was summon by their police for illegal right turn. Both me and my friends kanna as the place has a blind spot and we only notice the police after we finish turning.

The police issue both of us a summon but we dunno how much to pay as there wasn't any amount stated on the summon.

The police did ask both me and my friend for coffee money (we drive our own car there) but we did not want to give in to corruption and thus we didn't gave them.

Some bro here never pay the fines. Anyway I hope you get a good advice or 2

OT a bit

well done sir!

i also kenna when these ppl were hiding before a pillar before the jb checkpoint.

Just before the checkpoint there were 2 traffic lights that wasnt synchronised.the one further turned red while the one before was still green(a distance of like 20metres?). As a result i was stuck with a car in front in the yellow box and these ppl managed to pounce on me.

wanted coffee money but we inssited that they issue the summon.

In the end we asked a malaysian friend to pay for us the fine which is 100rm.

i am glad i asked for the summon instead of feeding their greed.

you have my respect sir.

the issue is u can't pay another country fine in singapore.....the next issue is if some MCFs say they also nvr bother to pay.......then y u bother.....the next issue is relax

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro,

u already said that there is no amount stated....so how to pay?...... [laugh]

act blur is the best way to pay.... [:p]

:wub:

Hi Bro,

No need worry where to pay cos never need to. [;)]

Hi Bro,

If it is parking offence, I think you can ignore, but if summoned by Police, you better pay. Look out for Pasar Malam, sometimes they have a booth there and they give 50% discount on the spot. If summoned by police and you don't pay, you might have problem clearing customs (few months later) or will be stopped by Police during road blocks.

Hi Bro,

Bro, I had 13 summons over 3 years on one of my last car, which I sold off 5 years ago, the last car had 3 in 4 years, sold in June.

Only paid 1 at 2rd link during 1 block. The rest gone with the wind. [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro,

How did u settle this eventually?

Go to their TP headquarters in JB (further down the Tebrau Highway on the side of plaza pelangi towards the CIQ) to pay.

If you are going to scrap your car soon, just tear off the summon. :D

↡ Advertisement