Even SAF commercial admit that chao regulars zou bo lan!!

Little_prince

like most govt sector jobs, regulars are on a fixed clock shift - no overtime, that's why always will have time.

then now 5 day week somemore ....

you can almost take leave without worrying that your job is not covered as there are hundreds out there which can cover for you.

only time when it gets tough is when there is exercise going on.

like most govt sector jobs, regulars are on a fixed clock shift - no overtime, that's why always will have time.

you can almost take leave without worrying that your job is not covered as there are hundreds out there which can cover for you.

but other Gov Sectors Jobs. once you hit Excutive and above. your OT increases leh without pay some more..

Edited by Joseph22

"yang bing qian ri, yong zai yi shi"

"To use a soldier on the battlefield for one day, u need to feed him for a thousand days"

I do not know of any army in the world that their soldiers do not occasionally do nothing and laze around.

"yang bing qian ri, yong zai yi shi"

"To use a soldier on the battlefield for one day, u need to feed him for a thousand days"

I do not know of any army in the world that their soldiers do not occasionally do nothing and laze around.

"he always has time for me"

I never a believer of OT, in sunny Singapore, if we don't work OT, we are considered lazy, not enough work. It's what's do with the time that is more critical than working hours.

Of course the biggest difference between public sector n private is the latter u really cannot slack, especially key roles, as your company revenue or even survival are on the line. Your customer say I need xx by this date, you can say sorry, I work only 5 days week!

So in public, u need people that are self motivated, have great sense of responsibility than private sector.

I never a believer of OT, in sunny Singapore, if we don't work OT, we are considered lazy, not enough work. It's what's do with the time that is more critical than working hours.

Of course the biggest difference between public sector n private is the latter u really cannot slack, especially key roles, as your company revenue or even survival are on the line. Your customer say I need xx by this date, you can say sorry, I work only 5 days week!

So in public, u need people that are self motivated, have great sense of responsibility than private sector.

you are dreaming lah. all my supplier say that to me. what saturday no delievery. you want self collection also cannot. :angry:

you are dreaming lah. all my supplier say that to me. what saturday no delievery. you want self collection also cannot. :angry:

the best is still the 'company policy' excuse. like that makes a difference to me, the customer!