Another financial crisis coming?

Iceland got problem. USA printing money. HK controlling property bubbles. But S'pore still showing good signs, e.g. many pple rushing to condo showroom, buying big cars, etc. May be the next financial crisis coming. what you guys think?

↡ Advertisement

If that happens and deepens into a depression, very possible a war might break out to reset the economies, that happen in history, it will happen again.

shall be a correction soon .... what goes up must come down... vice versa..

Seems like we are unable to correct much since 2008 and the situation now looks like its going down further. It looks like we reach the peak and going to take a free fall now from the way I see it.

yeah, at least for me... i'm happy to see a DEPRESSION.....

my job is damm secured... my partner's job lagi secured with more problems in the world.... [laugh][laugh]

prices all dropping like elephants poos......

shall be a correction soon .... what goes up must come down... vice versa..

wont be a free fall..... will be controlled one - just like in 2008 - the commoners or poor ones will suffer first. the rich will be hit too. the daring ones will make big bucks but many will go bankrupt because of over commitments

Most of the measures in place now are very country-specific with little international cooperation/coordination. The US quantitative easing measures (print money say print money lah, fancy term still means print money) are probably going to have the single most significant long-term global effect.

As a car owner, it is not good news for me. Dollar weakening would mean higher oil prices in USD, which translates to higher pump prices. The strengthening of the SGD against the dollar means nothing to me domestically.

why everyone wait to drop nia?

now can pull Short trigger liao ma..LOL

becos alot of people didnt get the chance to jump onto the property wagon mah... [lipsrsealed]

SGD weaken might be a good sign as Singapore depend on import export for growth. If the currency is strong, people will try not to deal with Singapore due to the high currency. Given now the property so high and currency so high, low income earner are feeling the pinch.Therefore, a weaker currency would be a good sign.

Iceland got problem. USA printing money. HK controlling property bubbles. But S'pore still showing good signs, e.g. many pple rushing to condo showroom, buying big cars, etc. May be the next financial crisis coming. what you guys think?

Apologise for ignorance what you mean by financial crisis.

I believe since 2007, there is global recession (now in unannounced/unofficial second dip recession)

Are you referring to after second dip depression?

Singapore still showing good signs? (CPF failure to provide for retirement, GST, COE skyrocketing, unable to care for aging population)

We can try to laugh if you are kidding