Road bully biker chased car for 25km

Ahtong

Biker was not happy he got blocked by the car so he chased it from BKE to Woodlands. Biker then blocked the car and even kicked the car's door.

20101124_km_lcn_road_bully1.jpg

Got one guy do facepalm [laugh]

20101124_km_lcn_road_bully2.jpg

一名电单车骑士不满电单车被一辆轿车挡住去路,于是狂追轿车半小时,从武吉知马高速公路,一路追到兀兰环路,追上时,还把电单车开到轿车前面,然后下车用肉身去挡住那辆轿车,不断脚踢车门,口口声声说要

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Seriously,most biker r quite ok.For this biker to do something like that,the bloody driver muz have done something very wrong.This driver is no angel [knife] .

you'll never know. what if the biker is very short tempered, or just having a very bad day? one small incident trigger explosion.

no point playing guessing game...

however, it is true that bikers always squeeze in-between lane 1 and 2.

we know that this is very dangerous.

if a vehicle is changing lane while a bike is riding too fast, things might happen.

my opinion is that the biker shouldn't chase after the car and even parked infront of the car.

ultimately, what can be solve? ego? pride? nonsense.

end of the day, drive and ride safely.

no point playing guessing game...

however, it is true that bikers always squeeze in-between lane 1 and 2.

we know that this is very dangerous.

if a vehicle is changing lane while a bike is riding too fast, things might happen.

my opinion is that the biker shouldn't chase after the car and even parked infront of the car.

ultimately, what can be solve? ego? pride? nonsense.

end of the day, drive and ride safely.

they should pass a law in parliament that these fellas sign organ donation card with purchase of a bike...

I like the first photo - the two officers display 'body language' of 'don't want to get involved' [laugh] (arms folded, arms behind back)

Anyway, the biker is silly to put himself at risk... chase car all the way thru expressway for 25km??? What if he got into accident while concentrating on following the car? Won't he be the loser in the end?

that time kena a flying 3rd finger from an ah beng on bike..

one whole gang speeding down somerset area in between all the cars..only signal a bit to the left and din expect him to be so fast..then 3rd finger fly out liao.

knn..trying to impress the ahlian behind.

low life.

that time kena a flying 3rd finger from an ah beng on bike..

one whole gang speeding down somerset area in between all the cars..only signal a bit to the left and din expect him to be so fast..then 3rd finger fly out liao.

knn..trying to impress the ahlian behind.

low life.

bro..that's why they're riding a BIKE..and you're driving your CAR.. [laugh] I'm pretty sure if given a choice between your car and his bike..a smart girl will choose car...

they should pass a law in parliament that these fellas sign organ donation card with purchase of a bike...

i m suprise such comments came from you

bro..that's why they're riding a BIKE..and you're driving your CAR.. [laugh] I'm pretty sure if given a choice between your car and his bike..a smart girl will choose car...

dun make this kind of statement la..riding a bike doesnt mean he dun have car ok.. ^_^

The driver(Mr Wong) claimed that he did not block the biker's path according to the article. While driving along BKE he saw the opportunity to overtake the biker and overtook him when the driver saw the biker slowed down. He guess that was probably why the biker was unhappy.

IMO I think the biker never take medicine or something, get so worked up. Chill lah.

was a biker once... frankly speaking i also hated car drivers who drove without due care for motorcyclists, esp they do know that we r not well covered enuf by steel.. but having said that, it does not give us bikers any concession to ride dangerously so as to endanger other road users, let alone ownself. end of the day, we all had to take responsibilities for actions we took la... but i, for one, will always keep my temper in check when encounter such errant drivers.. no point losing a limb/life while trying to vent out any anger caused by these errant drivers.

kena once while cycling on road n knocked by bus... end result? e bus driver got $200 fine n 9 demerits points for reckless driving (he knocked me down while trying to filter into bus stop), but i'm stuck with a injury which cause me to lose quite a lot of prospect in my career which is very physically demanding.. still recovering from the injury since Jan last yr.... sianz...

haha..i wish i can think that way la..haiz..but i noe of many people who have bike AND car..

but am certain that beng's ego lies on that bike alone. <_<

↡ Advertisement