Schaeffer MolyEP oil treatment

Tianmo

This Schaeffer MolyEP oil treatment looks like not bad, anybody use it before? Can share with me any good?

↡ Advertisement

I used before, its pretty OK. Something like STP oil treatment. But its thick so your FC may suffer.

that means nothing great lor, thinking of putting it into my car, because of the moly, anyway i am on 5w20, so very thin liao, nevermind.

i use it when i chagne my engine oil. its semi liquid blue color. like a gel. i find nth special since i dun notice any diff in FC or performance. wat i heard is it prolong ur engine. tats all.

I've used it before, still have one bottle in storeroom.

Some discussion on MolyEP here:

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbth...8936&page=1

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbth...8872&page=1

thanks for the link, bro [:)]

since you have used it B4, so what is your feedback on the product? did it thicken the oil?

i use it when i chagne my engine oil. its semi liquid blue color. like a gel. i find nth special since i dun notice any diff in FC or performance. wat i heard is it prolong ur engine. tats all.

you also feel nothing special? thanks for the feedback bro.

This Schaeffer MolyEP oil treatment looks like not bad, anybody use it before? Can share with me any good?

I never believe in these "oil treatment" or "fuel treatment" stuff..... [laugh]

I go for preventive maintenance, ie regular servicing. Use good engine oil and original parts. Reliability will be there and no headaches. [:p]

very thick honey alike liquid. looks the same as any oil treatment.

hmmmmmm...........like that looks like forget it liao. tks

I go for preventive maintenance, ie regular servicing. Use good engine oil and original parts. Reliability will be there and no headaches. [:p]

actually I also never believe in any so call "treatment", be it oil or fuel, never had any in any of my cars before.

But lately tried their supreme 7000-5W20, found that through it is a W20( suppose to be a very thin oil), a blended and not full synthetic, it worked very well for me. Feel that it works better than most of the 5W40 oil I used before, and read that it may be due to the mirco Moly added to it.

That's why itchy trying to find out if the MolyEP is the magic behind it lor.

FYI, I change oil every 4-6k, change air filter, aircon filter and spark plug every 5k................ :D

actually I also never believe in any so call "treatment", be it oil or fuel, never had any in any of my cars before.

But lately tried their supreme 7000-5W20, found that through it is a W20( suppose to be a very thin oil), a blended and not full synthetic, it worked very well for me. Feel that it works better than most of the 5W40 oil I used before, and read that it may be due to the mirco Moly added to it.

That's why itchy trying to find out if the MolyEP is the magic behind it lor.

Schaeffer is a good oil based on the reviews/feedback I see/heard.

FYI, I change oil every 4-6k, change air filter, aircon filter and spark plug every 5k................ :D

Er, that is a bit overkill in my opinion. [laugh] U change all these but never change oil filter har? Just joking.....

Aircon filter can change every 10k.

Air filter and spark plug usually 20k (at 10k check by mechanic).

Er, that is a bit overkill in my opinion. [laugh] U change all these but never change oil filter har? Just joking.....

Aircon filter can change every 10k.

Air filter and spark plug usually 20k (at 10k check by mechanic).

[laugh][laugh] oil filter? si mi lai yeh? never heard b4 leh.

you also have a very sharp mind, don't you [cool], next time must list down every thing liao. [laugh]

maybe I sld elongate my OCI a little............ [hur]

↡ Advertisement