Accident along PIE 26th Nov near Thomson Rd

HARDGAYHOOOO

I came across an accident between a Stream and Lancer GLX if I am not wrong.Apparently the Lancer kena

kissed backside . First thing that come to mind was that I felt like getting down and kicked the stream driver bloody ASS. Not only he jammed up the whole expressway cos of accident,dented the whole bumper of the other car , cant help but to think "Jialek, next year car insurance going to rocket sky high !!!

Thing is, everyone knows it is not the driver's will to create the accident giving reasons like the front vehicle jammed brake suddenly lah etc etc.. But many time cannot escape from the fact that it is carelessness and taking things for granted attitude that caused the accident.

It don't just concern you and the other driver so exercise caution and consideration when on the roads.

Edited by HARDGAYHOOOO
↡ Advertisement

I came across an accident between a Stream and Lancer GLX if I am not wrong.Apparently the Lancer kena

kissed backside . First thing that come to mind was that I felt like getting down and kicked the stream driver bloody ASS. Not only he jammed up the whole expressway cos of accident,dented the whole bumper of the other car , cant help but to think "Jialek, next year car insurance going to rocket sky high !!!

Thing is, everyone knows it is not the driver's will to create the accident giving reasons like the front vehicle jammed brake suddenly lah etc etc.. But many time cannot escape from the fact that it is carelessness and taking things for granted attitude that caused the accident.

It don't just concern you and the other driver so exercise caution and consideration when on the roads.

Are you the driver of the accident vehicle?

Are you the witness to the accident?

If both answer is NO, then pls stop making wild speculation whether who is right/wrong

if you cant even afford the few Ks insurance, might as well think of changing to public transport.

Neutral Newbie

*YAWN* NPNT

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

It looks like either front vehicle got kissed by tailgater, or rear vehicle got ambushed by zig-zagging front vehicle (simply served into lane suddenly and applied emergency brakes, or combination of both.

So lucky you did not demonstrated road rage (illegal). Perhaps you may want to seek medical help if drinking more plain water does not help you to keep cool (I speculate you were dehydrated, not serious condition). I believe that is the help I can give you to avoid being involved in road rage incident

It looks like driver of Stream enjoy tailgating front vehicle(s) bumper but got pre-Christmas surprise?

most cases its failure to keep a safe distance..very common [laugh]

Most ppl are able to tailgate over extended period of time - months, yrs, without encountering an accident. The reason is not because they are "superb" drivers - that is a myth these drivers like to believe. Fact of the matter is, the instances where drivers jam brake are not frequent. Therefore, the instances these tailgaters "strike lottery" isn't all that common too. When it happens, no pity to tailgaters.

If both answer is NO, then pls stop making wild speculation whether who is right/wrong

if you cant even afford the few Ks insurance, might as well think of changing to public transport.

Please lah !!!! The whole of stream front bonnet dented in and the whole of Lancer backside CHIU what more U wanna say????? Try argue ur way out from insurance company lor dumbass!!!! [wave]

It looks like either front vehicle got kissed by tailgater, or rear vehicle got ambushed by zig-zagging front vehicle (simply served into lane suddenly and applied emergency brakes, or combination of both.

So lucky you did not demonstrated road rage (illegal). Perhaps you may want to seek medical help if drinking more plain water does not help you to keep cool (I speculate you were dehydrated, not serious condition). I believe that is the help I can give you to avoid being involved in road rage incident

Come straight to the point lah if you wanna suan me. ha

And BTW we all know now you berri rich lah ..... satisfy ma????? BIANG :blink: What is a little rise in insurance to you right????Peanuts lor.....

I just drove along pie, saw an accident with a stream with its rear totaled. got ambulance around also. Iirc its around steven exit there towards tuas.

Accidents happen on our roads here everyday. Insurance increases every year. It's an excuse by them to say accidents rates high tats y must increase. Y u seem to blame the stream driver to b the main factor? Let's be fair. Did u witness the actual accident happening? Faults may be either one or both parties. Besides y must resort to violence tots? Will violence solve the problem. Live n let live. Take all comments posted with an openmind. Don get so agitated over comments good or bad. Else it just shows how immature u r. Just my $0.02.

↡ Advertisement