TP roadblock outside zouk this morning...

Leezld

lots of cops around last night.

spotted x2 WRX at different parts of E-way (lucky me both times i was goin slowly.... 1st time was in middle lane just cruising, 2nd time was fumbling with my aircon so going really slowly on the 3rd lane), x2 TP bikes (pulled over a merc cab in frt of me... i was actually a distance away and saw him brake for no reason, so i slowed down too just in case, think he got lasered)

Edited by Mockngbrd

yea i also kena at zouk aft the petrol kiosk towars alexandra. Got pulled over cus i didnt bring my driver's license. In the end TP did a breathalyzer test on me.. I tot HONG KAN LIAO..

Results Analyzing...

WARNING.

TP tell me next time if planning to drink dont drive and let me go.

PHEWWWW. Lucky i didnt drink much and was way earlier b4 the roadblk

elites no need to drive. they either get chauffeured or they stay 5mins walk from zouk

5min walk ? Not all stay along zion road are elites. There are HDB blocks as well.

hmmi was there too, from st james, but diddnt drive, the block wast there even i leave @ 11.45 pm

by the way, 23 were arrested in this 5 hour operation, please see below

THE Traffic Police arrested 23 people for drink driving in a five-hour operation early on Saturday morning. Road blocks were put up at Zion Road, Havelock Road, Outram Road and Ganges Avenue.

Two women were among those arrested, whose ages ranged from 22 to 57.

The number of drunken drivers caught so far this year is 2,650. Some 20 per cent of that number were involved in accidents.

None of the 23 arrested on Saturday was involved in an accident.

There has been a 7.4 per cent increase in arrests of drunken drivers involved in accidents in the first 10 months of this year, compared with the same period last year

yea i also kena at zouk aft the petrol kiosk towars alexandra. Got pulled over cus i didnt bring my driver's license. In the end TP did a breathalyzer test on me.. I tot HONG KAN LIAO..

Results Analyzing...

WARNING.

TP tell me next time if planning to drink dont drive and let me go.

PHEWWWW. Lucky i didnt drink much and was way earlier b4 the roadblk

Wah..you heng sia.. :)

I was quite nervous when I was entering the roadblock because I had drunk a glass of some alcohol earlier in the night..luckily they didn't stop me though..

So the roadblock was gone that early? I live along Zion Road and came back at 2am but didn't see any roadblock...if they want to catch should start the operation at 2-3am...that's the time when most clubbers leave, and not when its 12-1am..

Wah..you heng sia.. :)

I was quite nervous when I was entering the roadblock because I had drunk a glass of some alcohol earlier in the night..luckily they didn't stop me though..

if you drink dont drive, dont take any risk and also cause danger to others. Even if you passed the test and cause an accident you still be charge

↡ Advertisement