Where to buy wide range meguiar's products

E-Jazz

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I have been to autobacs at Ubi but haven't visit the one at bukit batok, is the one at bukit batok larger in terms of product range e.g meguiar's products?

Am looking for places that sells a wide range of meguiar's products as well as accessories and cloths, do enlighten me if you have come across any place with a wide variety of their products.

Thank you

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

thanks all for replying. havent been able to come online lately thus the late reply. will give autobacs at bukit batok n hypercoat a try.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I went down to Hypercoat (Loyang way) today, seems that they are distributors rather than retail shop. Or is it that I went to the wrong place?

To place orders for items, I have to call in advance to the person in charge, seems very weird for buying the products.

Anyways, I have gone to autobacs ubi as it was nearby later today and have bought some of the items I needed, however I am still looking for the following and hope bros/sis who have seen them somewhere can enlighten me on where else I can find these items since ubi autobacs didn't have stock:

1. meguiar's micro fiber wash mitt

2. meguiar's water magnet drying towel

3. meguiar's supreme shine micro fiber cloth

4. meguiar's gold class endurance high gloss for tyres.

Images of products as shown below:

Thanks

post-73995-1291474569_thumb.png

Edited by E-Jazz

Twincharged

I went down to Hypercoat (Loyang way) today, seems that they are distributors rather than retail shop. Or is it that I went to the wrong place?

To place orders for items, I have to call in advance to the person in charge, seems very weird for buying the products.

Anyways, I have gone to autobacs ubi as it was nearby later today and have bought some of the items I needed, however I am still looking for the following and hope bros/sis who have seen them somewhere can enlighten me on where else I can find these items since ubi autobacs didn't have stock:

1. meguiar's micro fiber wash mitt

2. meguiar's water magnet drying towel

3. meguiar's supreme shine micro fiber cloth

4. meguiar's gold class endurance high gloss for tyres.

Images of products as shown below:

Thanks

The water magnet drying towel and tyre gloss amk hub fairprice have the last round I went. I have extra of the water magnet to sell if u want.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks all for the reply.

So far I have gotten the items I need, but still lacking the supreme shine fiber cloth. As for the drying towel, I still have chamois but just looking for a spare alternative as a backup. I saw the meguiar's drying cloth today at AMK hub but was hesitant to buy it given that I have read the DG cloth that MD is selling in this forum. So I thought I might as well wait for the DG drying towel from MD's side if he still have stock.

I think I'll contact the Hypercoat person on Monday to see if I can order the fiber cloth and washing mitt.

Thanks

went ubi autobac on last sat, they have some promo for meguiar product.

Cant remember the price, but the ScratchX is around $18+, original price ard $23.

Not sure if it is cheap or not.

↡ Advertisement