Useful iPhone application(Park patrol)??

HARDGAYHOOOO

Hi fellow iPhones smartphones users , came across this interesting free application I downloaded on iPhone

called the parkpatrol. It is actually an application to alert drivers of the known parking warden lurking around your current location with the help of google map.

Not only you can be alerted by known warden on duty lurking near you contributed by other application users, you yourself can contribute your share by pressing on the red button clocking your currently location alerting other drivers near your ares that you have spotted one on duty that moment!! User can key in the period of time your car be parking there without coupons or places not supposing to stating the distant you are away from danger allowing you to gauge and have advance time to move youf car. The more the merrier for users to download that application. Like facebook, not point having few to joint as you can't even search for anyone online.

This application promotes the power of giving and taking. Imagine having most of the driving population to have that piece of software. To Siam Fatimah will be a breeze. Hahaha can't disclose much on words maybe you guys can download cos it is free. No harm trying yah? [wave]

↡ Advertisement

Hi fellow iPhones smartphones users , came across this interesting free application I downloaded on iPhone

called the parkpatrol. It is actually an application to alert drivers of the known parking warden lurking around your current location with the help of google map.

Not only you can be alerted by known warden on duty lurking near you contributed by other application users, you yourself can contribute your share by pressing on the red button clocking your currently location alerting other drivers near your ares that you have spotted one on duty that moment!! User can key in the period of time your car be parking there without coupons or places not supposing to stating the distant you are away from danger allowing you to gauge and have advance time to move youf car. The more the merrier for users to download that application. Like facebook, not point having few to joint as you can't even search for anyone online.

This application promotes the power of giving and taking. Imagine having most of the driving population to have that piece of software. To Siam Fatimah will be a breeze. Hahaha can't disclose much on words maybe you guys can download cos it is free. No harm trying yah? [wave]

cool...does android market have this app?

But duno URA(nus) or HDeeBee will come up with any jamming signal anot? :blink:

Neutral Newbie

I believe the relevant bodies will do something about it if its such a hit. This app may potentially cut off a

sizable portion of their revenues.

wah! god bless the one who came up with this app lah...

say goodbye the LURKING wardens..!

this will only work well if many are using iphones and do alert..same as the Traffic App

Yap same concept as facebook too. That's why must get as many ppl with smart HP to download the app and start to widen the circle. It is definitely benifial to all at the end of the day

I am one of the ParkPatrol app users and I always do my part in alerting others whenever I have spotted the parking warden. I also do get alert from other users.

Knowing that there are helpful ppl like u bro makes this country a lesser fine place to live haha same here. Contributed n gotten alert too. Come join us if u haven't

I don't cheat on parking so don't need this. [laugh]

It is not the matter of cheating but there are times when we gotto park aside for a short task. This ensure

You ain't going to be summon and go thru the hassle of appealing .

I rmb hearing from my friend that there is an apps for road block also. So he always use the most crowded road to double confirm, since more ppl frequent a crowded road, means higher chances of little road block if there are not confirm updates.

So I suggest parking at orchard openair carpark, cause if no alert, means confirm no fatimah [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Speaking of the traffic app, was just wondering how many of you out there have problems with it on a 3gs and lower version?

Works fine on my friend's 4, but not on my 3gs...

Speaking of the traffic app, was just wondering how many of you out there have problems with it on a 3gs and lower version?

Works fine on my friend's 4, but not on my 3gs...

Just downloaded on my 3G 8GB lei, bo taichi.. Works perfectly fine.

↡ Advertisement