My MX-5 NC2

MX5NC2

Neutral Newbie

Nice car! I've been eyeing a mx-5 for the longest time and am saving up for one as well as waiting for my corolla to die. It's not giving way though.

(edited)

After more than a year, I've finally got down to taking some pics of the car. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

post-80160-1333249296_thumb.jpg

post-80160-1333249314_thumb.jpg

post-80160-1333249333_thumb.jpg

post-80160-1333249351_thumb.jpg

post-80160-1333249378_thumb.jpg

post-80160-1333249399_thumb.jpg

post-80160-1333249429_thumb.jpg

Edited by MX5NC2

sweet...i had the car when it was first launched. A dream., Handling was superb. Altho, it could do with a lil more juice., the handling made up more for it. Miss my NC man......but those were good days.

Bulletproof too from day 1 to end of yr 5

sweet...i had the car when it was first launched. A dream., Handling was superb. Altho, it could do with a lil more juice., the handling made up more for it. Miss my NC man......but those were good days.

I miss mine already!! [bigcry] [bigcry]

er...u hardly away for 5 days..... [:p][:p][:p]

Ello, 9 days already lah. Drove in Japan, my nephew's M6, inn almost laga, forgot wrong side of the road. [:p]

Unforgettable isn't it? I"m sure I'll feel the same years after its gone. I bought it primarily for its go-kart handling, and also for obvious reasons, the PRHT. :D

Unforgettable isn't it? I"m sure I'll feel the same years after its gone. I bought it primarily for its go-kart handling, and also for obvious reasons, the PRHT. :D

yea....looks and feels like transformer car..... [laugh][laugh][laugh]